Non-Wearable Sleep Tracker Market Size, Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S., Canada, Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Japan, China, India, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, UAE), Application Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2019 – 2025
Report ID: GMI3650
Non-Wearable Sleep Tracker Market size is projected to experience significant growth from 2019 to 2025.
Increasing number of health-conscious people coupled with technological advancements in fitness trackers will drive non-wearable sleep tracker market over the forecast timeframe. Sleep trackers help in tracking sleep pattern to allow appropriate scheduling and sleeping habits to improve quality of sleep thereby stimulating demand during the analysis period.
The rising prevalence of sleeping disorders such as insomnia and sleep apnea will escalate adoption of non-wearable sleep trackers. These devices help patients to track their, time taken to fall asleep, time awake and the duration of light, deep and REM (Rapid Eye Movement) sleep will stimulate industry growth. As per the American Sleep Apnea Association, nearly 38,000 people in the U.S. die annually from cardiac disease with sleep apnea as a complicating factor.
Growing adoption and demand for advanced fitness tracking devices and increasing popularity of fitness industry in developing countries will augment demand for sleep tracker over the coming years. However, lack of awareness regarding sleeping conditions and devices available for tracking these conditions will restrain the business growth.
The product segment comprises types of non-wearable sleep trackers depending upon its placement including bedside, under sheet, and under mattress non-wearable sleep trackers. Bedside non-wearable sleep tracker will witness significant growth over the coming years owing to rising prevalence of sleeping disorders along with growing adoption of fitness tracking devices globally.
Sleep apnea application segment dominated the industry in 2018 and will grow considerably during the forthcoming years. The diagnosis rate of sleep apnea is higher than other sleeping conditions as its symptoms include loud snoring. High diagnosis rate will lead to high adoption of sleep apnea tracker thereby fostering overall industry growth.
End-use segment includes pharmacy and retail stores, e-commerce, hypermarkets and supermarkets, sleep centers and fitness centers and others. E-commerce end-use segment is anticipated to be the fastest growing segment over the forecast period. Rising number of e-commerce companies along with growing popularity of online shopping will drive e-commerce segmental growth.
The U.S. dominated the global non-wearable sleep tracker industry in 2018 owing to high technological adoption coupled with high penetration of wellness industry in the country. Growing demand for technologically advanced products and high healthcare expenditure will positively impact the U.S. non-wearable sleep tracker market.
China non-wearable sleep tracker market is projected to witness lucrative growth over the analysis period. Rising number of athletes stimulating demand for healthcare tracking devices along with increasing number of local manufacturers in the country will drive Chine non-wearable sleep tracker industry over the coming years.
Few notable industry players include Xiaomi, Garmin, Fitbit, ResMed, Apple, Microsoft, Beddit, Samsung, Sleep Number Corporation, Emfit, Simmons Bedding Company and Consumer Sleep Solutions. Companies are currently focusing on expanding their geographical reach as well as customer base by adopting various strategies such as merger and acquisition, strategic partnership and collaboration among others.
Non-Wearable Sleep Tracker Market by Product Type, 2014-2025 (USD Million)
- Bedside non-wearable sleep tracker
- Under mattress non-wearable sleep tracker
- Under sheet non-wearable sleep tracker
Non-Wearable Sleep Tracker Market by Application, 2014-2025 (USD Million)
- Obstructive sleep apnea
Non-Wearable Sleep Tracker Market by Distribution Channel, 2014-2025 (USD Million)
- Sleep centers and fitness centers
- Hypermarkets and supermarkets
- Pharmacy and retail stores
The above information is provided for the following regions and countries:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Fitbit, Inc.
- Garmin Ltd.
- Apple, Inc.
- Emfit Ltd.
- Sleep Number Corporation
- Simmons Bedding Company LLC
- Consumer Sleep Solutions LLC
What Information does this report contain?
Customize this Report
Our Market Research Reports Include:
- Market snapshot
- Market Segmentation
- Value Chain Analysis
- Growth Dynamics
- Potential Market Opportunities
- Regulatory Overview
- Technology Evolution
- Innovation & Sustainability
Why Global Market Insights?Comprehensive Research
- All-inclusive coverage
- In-depth and granular data (ex: information for 8 to 15 countries, with clients open to add to this list, in each report)
- Penetrative insights & latest trends
- Offers holistic understanding of the market
- Unique methodology
- Iterative in nature to eliminate errors
- Detailed methodology, scope, assumptions and data sources available for reference
- Committed to making a positive difference for our clients
- Given the nature of this industry, we are committed to ensure that our clients get maximum return on their investment in our services
- Every purchase comes with an option to obtain additional information:
- up to 10% of the original cost
- 45-minute analyst tele-call to obtain further clarity on the market.
- Global Market Insights, Inc. strictly adheres to PCI-DSS security norms.
- Only PCI-DSS compliant payment methods used for highest level of client data security
Connect with our sales team