Frequently Asked Questions
How can I pay for a report I want to purchase?
Payment options include
- Online payment via credit card
- Master Card
- American Express
- Bank wire transfer
How do I get the receipt for my purchases?
Once you complete the payment process, an invoice is immediately sent to you via email.
What do single user, multi-user and enterprise license mean?
The definitions of these licenses are as follows:
- A 'Single User License' purchase authorizes access of the report to only 1 person; this cannot be shared with other employees.
- A 'Multi User License’ purchase authorizes access of the report for 2 to 5 users only within the same department of the same company.
- A 'Enterprise License’ authorizes access of the report to a company wide audience. This includes subsidiary companies or other companies within a group of companies.
Can I modify the scope of a report and customize it to suit my requirements? If yes, then how?
At Global Market Insights, we strive to ensure that clients are completely satisfied with their purchase, along with maximum value for the money they spend. With this in mind, we offer clients the opportunity to modify or add to the scope of a present report to make sure that their requirements are fulfilled. This addition or modification is allowed to the extent of 10% of the report cost.
Clients can provide customization requirements to our team by filling the ‘Request for Customization’ form for any report, or contacting us via telephone at +1-302-846-7766.
What are the different forms in which the report is available?
The different forms are as follows:
- PPT / Spreadsheet (Depends upon client requirements)
Can I purchase individual sections of the report? If yes, then how?
Yes, you can purchase individual sections of the report. Please get in touch with our sales representative with this request, and they will help you in this regard.
What is the policy on payment and after-sales support?
In line with industry practice, payments once made are non-refundable, owing to the nature of our business, where a report essentially constitutes a transfer of our knowledge & understanding of the market. With this in mind, we provide comprehensive post-sales support to our clients, which includes call-time with the author/analyst to address any queries about the report. In addition, clients can also request additional data points, up to 10% of the report cost, free of charge, post purchase.
For any other query, please contact our representatives on firstname.lastname@example.org