Venous Thromboembolism Treatment Market Size, Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S., Canada, Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Mexico, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa), Application Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2019 – 2025
Report ID: GMI3929
Venous thromboembolism treatment market size is expected to grow significantly from 2019 to 2025.
Venous thromboembolism treatment market is projected to witness substantial business growth during the forecast timeline. The growth is attributable to escalating number of vena cava surgeries. Venous thromboembolism (VTE) is an ailment that forms blood clots commonly in deep veins of arm, groin or leg. It is also known as deep vein thrombosis (DVT). Additionally, it travels in circulation and can lodge in lungs that is known as pulmonary embolism (PE). Moreover, PE and DVT are acknowledged as VTE. Growing demand for venous thromboembolism treatment devices is anticipated to drive for venous thromboembolism treatment industry growth over the coming years.
Evidence based guidelines are available to support healthcare providers in clinical decision making of the treatment of pulmonary embolism or deep vein thrombosis that should further boost venous thromboembolism treatment market growth. Furthermore, increasing demand for cost-effective treatment are aspects expected to accelerate business growth. Additionally, growing retrieval rate of inferior vena cava filters fosters venous thromboembolism treatment market growth. However, rising preference for drug based venous thromboembolism treatment might hamper industry growth to some extent.
Retrievable inferior vena cava filters segment will grow considerably during the forecast timeline owing to advantages associated such as safety, efficacy, percutaneous retrieval and provides protection from pulmonary embolism. Aforementioned advantages boosts usage of retrievable inferior vena cava filters, thereby, will drive segmental growth.
Pulmonary embolism segment is projected to witness robust CAGR during the forecast timeframe. Growth is mainly attributed to increasing prevalence of pulmonary embolism. Moreover, numerous campaigns to increase public awareness regarding pulmonary embolism is expected to favor segmental growth.
Hospitals segment is projected to grow exponentially over the analysis period. Upsurge in patient pool coupled with rising vena cava surgical procedures are factors favoring hospitals segment growth.
North America venous thromboembolism treatment market is expected to witness robust CAGR during the forecast timeline on an account of growing demand for advance treatment coupled with well-established healthcare infrastructure. Furthermore, rising prevalence of venous thromboembolism favors regional growth.
Asia Pacific venous thromboembolism treatment industry is projected to grow significantly over the coming years due to increasing demand for cost-effective treatment coupled with improving healthcare infrastructure in the region. Additionally, growing healthcare expenditure should favor regional business growth.
Some of the notable industry players operational in the venous thromboembolism treatment industry includes Argon Medical Devices, Arjo, Boston Scientific, Cardinal Health (Medtronic), Cook Medical, DJO Global, Koninklijke Philips N.V., and Stryker. Prominent industry players emphasize on strategies such as acquisitions, mergers, and new product launches. For instance, in July 2017, Cardinal Health acquired Medtronic’s patient recovery business (patient care), nutritional insufficiency, and Deep Vein Thrombosis business. Such strategies assist company in revenue growth.
Venous Thromboembolism Treatment Market By Product Type, 2014-2025 (USD Million)
- Upper Pneumatic Compression Sleeves
- Lower Pneumatic Compression Sleeves
- Permanent Inferior Vena Cava Filters
- Retrievable Inferior Vena Cava Filters
- Embolectomy Balloon Catheters
- Percutaneous Thrombectomy Devices
- Catheter-Directed Thrombolysis (CDT) Devices
- Non-Segmented Pneumatic Compression Pumps
- Segmented Pneumatic Compression Pumps without Gradient
- Segmented Pneumatic Compression Pumps with Calibrated Gradient
Venous Thromboembolism Treatment Market By Disease Indication, 2014-2025 (USD Million)
- Deep Venous Thrombosis
- Pulmonary Embolism
Venous Thromboembolism Treatment Market By End-use, 2014-2025 (USD Million)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
The above information is provided for the following regions and countries:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- AngioDynamics, Inc.
- Argon Medical Devices
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Cardinal Health (Medtronic)
- Cook Medical
- DJO Global
- DSMAREF CO.LTD
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
What Information does this report contain?
Customize this Report
Our Market Research Reports Include:
- Market snapshot
- Market Segmentation
- Value Chain Analysis
- Growth Dynamics
- Potential Market Opportunities
- Regulatory Overview
- Technology Evolution
- Innovation & Sustainability
Why Global Market Insights?Comprehensive Research
- All-inclusive coverage
- In-depth and granular data (ex: information for 8 to 15 countries, with clients open to add to this list, in each report)
- Penetrative insights & latest trends
- Offers holistic understanding of the market
- Unique methodology
- Iterative in nature to eliminate errors
- Detailed methodology, scope, assumptions and data sources available for reference
- Committed to making a positive difference for our clients
- Given the nature of this industry, we are committed to ensure that our clients get maximum return on their investment in our services
- Every purchase comes with an option to obtain additional information:
- up to 10% of the original cost
- 45-minute analyst tele-call to obtain further clarity on the market.
- Global Market Insights, Inc. strictly adheres to PCI-DSS security norms.
- Only PCI-DSS compliant payment methods used for highest level of client data security
Connect with our sales team