Text Analytics Market Size, Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S., Canada, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, China, India, Japan, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, GCC, South Africa), Growth Potential, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2017 – 2024
Report ID: GMI2215
Text Analytics Market size is influenced by increasing adoption of social media platforms for analytics, need to combine multiple data sources to extract meaningful insights, and recent advancements in predictive analytics along with emergence of industry-specific analytics applications. Text analytics involves deriving meaningful patterns from unstructured textual data followed by its evaluation and interpretation.
Text analytics transforms information stored or hidden in unstructured text into useful data which can play a vital role in business decision making. It determines key words, semantics, topics, tags and categories from huge volumes of textual data stored in different files and formats. These solutions provide extraction and analysis tools to convert such scattered data into patterns of relevant and meaningful information. The resulting output is usually stored in relational or other data warehousing applications for analysis by predictive analytics or business intelligence tools.
Text analytics market solutions have critical applications in areas such as competitive intelligence, sentiment analysis, social media monitoring, enterprise data mining and intelligence, automated ad placement, workforce management, document workflow management, governance and compliance management. By unearthing patterns and relationships from structured and unstructured text, text analytics along with data mining and Big Data analytics can enable enterprises to create predictive intelligence. For sentiment analysis, text analytics APIs return numeric scores depicting positive and negative sentiments. In key phrase extraction applications, APIs return distinct strings representing key talking points in input text. In language detection applications, the API returns numeric scores determining whether the identified language is true.
North America holds a major share of the text analytics market owing to availability of advanced IT infrastructure in the region coupled with a thriving e-commerce industry. With rapid adoption of advanced technologies such as Big Data and data mining, the region is expected to hold a significant market share during the forecast period. Asia Pacific text analytics market is expected to exhibit promising growth throughout the forecast period owing to increasing demand for cost-effective predictive analytics models among emerging startups and SMEs.
Some of the key players operating in the text analytics market are IBM, SAP, Microsoft, HP, Luminoso, Opentext, Bitext, Brandwatch, Lithium, Clarabridge, NetBase Solutions, SAS Institute, Confirmit, Unmetric and Lexalytics. These players emphasize on incorporating advanced processing capabilities in their solutions and differentiating them from existing products in the text analytics market.
What Information does this report contain?
Why Global Market Insights?Comprehensive Research
- All-inclusive coverage
- In-depth and granular data (ex: information for 8 to 15 countries, with clients open to add to this list, in each report)
- Penetrative insights & latest trends
- Offers holistic understanding of the market
- Unique methodology
- Iterative in nature to eliminate errors
- Detailed methodology, scope, assumptions and data sources available for reference
- Committed to making a positive difference for our clients
- Given the nature of this industry, we are committed to ensure that our clients get maximum return on their investment in our services
- Every purchase comes with an option to obtain additional information:
- up to 10% of the original cost
- 45-minute analyst tele-call to obtain further clarity on the market.
- Global Market Insights, Inc. strictly adheres to PCI-DSS security norms.
- Only PCI-DSS compliant payment methods used for highest level of client data security