Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SDWAN) Market Size, Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S., Canada, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, China, India, Japan, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, GCC, South Africa), Growth Potential, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2017 – 2024
Report ID: GMI2214
SDWAN Market size will be driven by the growing adoption of the software defined networking (SDN) among the enterprises. The growth of the SDN is attributed to the increasing network complexity and varied traffic pattern. SDN enables flexible deployment in service provider network and provides usage based solutions for high capacity sites. It also assists in optimizing traffic flow for cost effectiveness and enhancing performance at branch sites. Besides, increasing digital transformation and growing adoption of the software as a service (SaaS) application is also estimated to augment the growth of the SDWAN market.
The lack of security standard such as security administration and network synchronization are major constraints in the growth of the market. However, increasing QoS and increase adoption of the cloud based services are estimated to develop numerous growth opportunities for the SDWAN market during the forecast period.
BFSI, retail, and IT & telecom are major end-users of the technology as they were the early adopters. Increasing adoption of the technology in these verticals is attributed to the cost effectiveness, flexibility, and ability to reduce network complexity. Moreover, increasing data traffic due to growing adoption of internet and cloud based services urging corporates to adopt SDWAN technology to optimizing public internet connectivity and enhance end-user experience.
North America is estimated to account for major share in the SDWAN market owing to the increasing adoption of SDN and increase investment buy software giants. Besides, Asia Pacific is estimated to grow with the highest rate during the forecast period. The growth in the region is attributed to the increasing investment by the market players in the region to cater to the growing demand of the market. Furthermore, rising requirement for enhance network performance, reliable enterprise grade network, and better visibility is also estimated to contribute towards the SDWAN market growth.
Some of the major vendors are Cisco, Citrix, Aryaka Networks, Cloudgenix, Ecessa, Silver Peak, Viptela, Versa Networks, Talari, TELoIP, Glue Networks, Barracuda Networks, BigLeaf Networks, Cato Networks, and Velocloud. The players are competing in the SDWAN market in terms of product innovation, services and prices. To gain market share, the players are focusing on geographical expansion, product launch, mergers & acquisitions, and collaboration.
What Information does this report contain?
Request for Customization
Our Market Research Reports Include:
- Market snapshot
- Market Segmentation
- Value Chain Analysis
- Growth Dynamics
- Potential Market Opportunities
- Regulatory Overview
- Technology Evolution
- Innovation & Sustainability
Why Global Market Insights?Comprehensive Research
- All-inclusive coverage
- In-depth and granular data (ex: information for 8 to 15 countries, with clients open to add to this list, in each report)
- Penetrative insights & latest trends
- Offers holistic understanding of the market
- Unique methodology
- Iterative in nature to eliminate errors
- Detailed methodology, scope, assumptions and data sources available for reference
- Committed to making a positive difference for our clients
- Given the nature of this industry, we are committed to ensure that our clients get maximum return on their investment in our services
- Every purchase comes with an option to obtain additional information:
- up to 10% of the original cost
- 45-minute analyst tele-call to obtain further clarity on the market.
- Global Market Insights, Inc. strictly adheres to PCI-DSS security norms.
- Only PCI-DSS compliant payment methods used for highest level of client data security
Connect with our sales team