Rehabilitation Equipment Market Size, Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S., Canada, Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Mexico, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa), Application Development Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2019 – 2025
Report ID: GMI3363
Rehabilitation Equipment market size is expected to grow significantly from 2019 to 2025.
Rehabilitation equipment market will experience momentous growth during the forthcoming years owing to rising geriatric population, increasing incidence of disabilities and non-communicable diseases as well as favorable healthcare reforms across the world. Increasing geriatric population in developing as well as developing economies will fuel the rehabilitation market growth. Growing susceptibility to various chronic and infectious diseases and increasing life expectancy should further accelerate rehabilitation equipment market growth over the forecast timeframe.
Moreover, rehabilitation therapy has undergone notable changes over the last few decades due to technological advancements in rehabilitation equipment. Advent in technology has led to development of new and advanced equipment to support patient care. Introduction of advanced equipment such as robots for upper limb training, postural support devices, hand grip exercisers and e-bikes is expected to drive industry growth. However, high cost of rehabilitation equipment may impede business growth.
Mobility equipment segment will witness lucrative growth during the forecast period. Increasing number of accidents and trauma cases worldwide will surge the demand for mobility equipment. Walking impairments in accident cases as well as in geriatric population will boost the demand for walking assist devices and wheelchairs thus, positively impacting segment growth.
Physiotherapy segment accounted for significant market share in 2018 and is estimated to follow similar trend during the forecast period. Rapidly ageing population, surge in the number of disabled patients and changing lifestyles will increase the demand for physiotherapy. Technological advances including development of virtual reality, implantable technologies for pain management, exoskeletons and robots will further propel segment growth.
Rehabilitation centers segment should witness robust growth during the forthcoming years owing to increasing patient preference towards these centers. Technological advancements in rehabilitation equipment along with benefits offered by these centers including secure atmosphere, counselling, privacy and aftercare should positively foster market growth over the forecast timeline.
North America rehabilitation equipment market held massive revenue share in 2018 and is estimated to witness similar trend throughout the analysis period. Technological advancements in rehabilitation equipment and strong foothold of key industry players in the region will drive rehabilitation equipment market regional growth. Focus of industry players on novel product development will positively impact industry expansion.
Some of the major players operating in rehabilitation equipment industry includes Caremax Rehabilitation Equipment, Compass Health Brands, Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare, Dynatronics, Ekso Bionics, GF Health Products, Hospital Equipment Manufacturing Company (HEMC), India Medico Instruments, Invacare, Medline Industries, Maddak and ROMA Medical. Market players are adopting strategies such as new product launch, partnerships and acquisitions to garner higher market share and strengthen market position.
Rehabilitation Equipment Market By Type, 2014-2025 (USD Million)
- Daily living aids
- Medical beds
- Bathroom & toilet assist devices
- Reading, writing, and computing aids
- Mobility equipment
- Wheelchairs & scooters
- Walking assist devices
- Exercise equipment
- Lower-body exercise equipment
- Upper-body exercise equipment
- Total-body exercise equipment
- Body support devices
- Patient lifts
- Medical lifting slings
Rehabilitation Equipment Market By Application, 2014-2025 (USD Million)
- Occupational rehabilitation
- Vision rehabilitation
Rehabilitation Equipment Market By End-use, 2014-2025 (USD Million)
- Hospitals & clinics
- Rehabilitation centers
- Home care settings
- Physiotherapy centers
The above information is provided for the following regions and countries:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Caremax Rehabilitation Equipment
- Compass Health Brands
- Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
- Ekso Bionics
- GF Health Products
- Hospital Equipment Manufacturing Company
- India Medico Instruments
- Invacare Corporation
- Medline Industries
- ROMA Medical
What Information does this report contain?
Customize this Report
Our Market Research Reports Include:
- Market snapshot
- Market Segmentation
- Value Chain Analysis
- Growth Dynamics
- Potential Market Opportunities
- Regulatory Overview
- Technology Evolution
- Innovation & Sustainability
Why Global Market Insights?Comprehensive Research
- All-inclusive coverage
- In-depth and granular data (ex: information for 8 to 15 countries, with clients open to add to this list, in each report)
- Penetrative insights & latest trends
- Offers holistic understanding of the market
- Unique methodology
- Iterative in nature to eliminate errors
- Detailed methodology, scope, assumptions and data sources available for reference
- Committed to making a positive difference for our clients
- Given the nature of this industry, we are committed to ensure that our clients get maximum return on their investment in our services
- Every purchase comes with an option to obtain additional information:
- up to 10% of the original cost
- 45-minute analyst tele-call to obtain further clarity on the market.
- Global Market Insights, Inc. strictly adheres to PCI-DSS security norms.
- Only PCI-DSS compliant payment methods used for highest level of client data security
Connect with our sales team