Mobile Imaging Services Market Size, Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S., Canada, Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Japan, China, India, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, South Africa, Saudi Arabia), Application Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2019 – 2025
Report ID: GMI3961
Mobile Imaging Services Market size is projected to experience significant growth from 2019 to 2025.
Growing patient population base coupled with rise in incidence of chronic diseases such as cardiovascular disease, cancer, endocrinal & gastrointestinal disorders, and neurological & lung disorders is driving the growth of mobile imaging services market. Increasing adoption of imaging technology in detection and monitoring of disease progression is one of the factors that is supporting market growth. Growing implementation of mobile imaging services in hospitals for various variable time periods to reduce waiting time decreases the financial burden on hospitals and concurrently caters better health care services to the patients.
The availability of mobile diagnostic imaging facilities for specific applications are resulting in improved results and thereby contributing into the market growth. Rise in the number of mobile service providers are introducing installation options that is easy with the end users and further allows them to work with small budgets and purchase affordable scanners.
Increasing demand for vehicle bound mobile imaging units due to their several advantages over fixed imaging equipment is one of the essential factors that is expected to witness the lucrative growth of mobile imaging services market over the forecast period. In addition, the arrival of advanced mobile based MRI options in the healthcare sector that provides a lower cost alternative for implementation of cutting-edge technology is projected to contribute towards the growth of the mobile imaging services market.
However, high cost of transportation and requirement of frequent maintenance for mobile imaging modalities may restrict the growth of mobile imaging services market.
MRI is expected to witness the lucrative growth over the forecast period. This is attributed to the growing number of brain injuries and multiple sclerosis and technological advancements in the field. Front Range Mobile Imaging and Cobalt Health are some of the companies providing MRI imaging services.
Home healthcare service providers is expected to anticipate the high growth in the upcoming years. This is owing to various initiatives commenced by government around the globe to support remote patient monitoring and presence of large geriatric pool are some of the factors that are growing the demand for these services in home healthcare settings.
North America mobile imaging services market is dominating the market due to the significant growth in the remote patient monitoring, and telehealth services. The services offer ease by effectively decreasing waiting time of patients.
Asia pacific region is projected to witness a lucrative growth over the forecast period owing to the increasing penetration of mobile imaging services in the countries such as India, Japan, Korea and others.
Few of the key companies operating in mobile imaging services market include Cobalt Health, Alliance HealthCare Services, INTERIM DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING, LLC, Nuffield Health, Front Range Mobile Imaging, Inc., TridentUSA, Digirad Corporation and others. Players have been adopting strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, collaborations and partnerships to reinforce their position in the market. For instance, in May 2017, Alliance HealthCare Services proclaimed an agreement with Red Rocks Radiation and Oncology, LLC. This partnership is further expected to assist Alliance HealthCare in fetching the best clinical quality and patient experience in order to expand its product portfolio.
Mobile Imaging Services Market by Product Type 2014-2025 (USD Million)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Computed Tomography
Mobile Imaging Services Market by End-use, 2014-2025 (USD Million)
- Hospitals and private clinics
- Home healthcare service providers
- Rehabilitation centers
The above information is provided for the following regions and countries:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Cobalt Health
- Alliance HealthCare Services.
- INTERIM DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING, LLC
- Nuffield Health
- Front Range Mobile Imaging, Inc.
- Jacksonville / First Coast Mobile Imaging Services, Inc.
- Digirad Corporation
- Center for Diagnostics Imaging
- InHealth Group
What Information does this report contain?
Customize this Report
Our Market Research Reports Include:
- Market snapshot
- Market Segmentation
- Value Chain Analysis
- Growth Dynamics
- Potential Market Opportunities
- Regulatory Overview
- Technology Evolution
- Innovation & Sustainability
Why Global Market Insights?Comprehensive Research
- All-inclusive coverage
- In-depth and granular data (ex: information for 8 to 15 countries, with clients open to add to this list, in each report)
- Penetrative insights & latest trends
- Offers holistic understanding of the market
- Unique methodology
- Iterative in nature to eliminate errors
- Detailed methodology, scope, assumptions and data sources available for reference
- Committed to making a positive difference for our clients
- Given the nature of this industry, we are committed to ensure that our clients get maximum return on their investment in our services
- Every purchase comes with an option to obtain additional information:
- up to 10% of the original cost
- 45-minute analyst tele-call to obtain further clarity on the market.
- Global Market Insights, Inc. strictly adheres to PCI-DSS security norms.
- Only PCI-DSS compliant payment methods used for highest level of client data security
Connect with our sales team