Mobile MRI Services Market Analysis
The market by application is categorized into oncology, neurological, cardiovascular, vascular, and others. The neurological segment garnered USD 727.3 million revenue size in the year 2022.
- MRI is the primarily used modality for scanning and investigating the brain and neurological conditions such as brain tumors. It can assist in identifying the type of tumor, which is crucial for selecting the best course of action.
- Mobile MRI services enable regular monitoring of multiple sclerosis patients to detect new lesions and assess in understanding disease progression.
- Thus, rising prevalence of neurological illnesses is likely to drive up demand for mobile MRI services during the forecast period.
To understand key market trends
Download Free Sample
The mobile MRI services market by end-use is categorized into hospitals, imaging centers, and others. Hospitals held over 58% of industry share in 2022.
- Mobile MRI is widely used in hospitals for a variety of diagnostic and therapeutic purposes.
- These systems offer versatility and flexibility in patient care, especially in emergencies, critical care, and underserved areas. It enhances the hospital's diagnostic capabilities and patient experience while providing practical solutions for various healthcare scenarios. Hence, the factors listed above are projected to contribute towards market growth.
To understand regional trends  Download Free Sample
U.S. mobile MRI services market accounted for USD 898.2 million revenue size in 2022 and is predicted to witness substantial market growth over the analysis timeline.
- Technological advancements coupled with substantial healthcare expenditure are the factors driving the market progress. Increasing incidence of chronic diseases further stimulates the use of mobile MRI services.
- Major players in the industry are focusing on development of innovative mobile MRI systems thereby creating new opportunities for the U.S. market demand.