Data Center Services Market Size, Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S., Canada, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, China, India, Japan, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, GCC, South Africa), Growth Potential, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2017 – 2024
Report ID: GMI2195
Data Center Services Market size will be fueled by increasing demand for cost effective datacenters, need for maintaining operational efficiency during storage transformation and infrastructure upgrades, and need for reducing operational and capital expenditure.
A datacenter acts as a hub for storage, computing capacity, and network capability leading to an organized computing environment necessary for running a business productively. Data center services have become critical for businesses processing and storing huge amounts of data as they require large computing facilities that support increasing workloads and scalability. Also, these services aid organizations in keeping up with the competitive industry-demands and transitioning to new technologies with ease. Moreover, these services aid businesses in mitigating key challenges of procuring state-of-the-art infrastructure, minimizing the risk of downtime, regulation compliance, and managing scalability requirements in a cost-effective manner. By using data center services, businesses can focus on their core competencies without the need of spending more time and resources for overcoming such challenges.
The data center services market includes installation and deployment services, design and consulting services, training and development services and maintenance and support services. Deployment services reduce the complexity and risk while deploying high-performance applications. These services assist the businesses in efficiently implementing the technology including configuration, logistics, deployment and data migration. Through training and development services, companies provide comprehensive training on creating scalable, high performance data center designs. Candidates get key insights related to datacenter platform’s architecture, operations, components, management, and troubleshooting operations.
Some of the key players operating in the data center services market are IBM, DELL, Fujitsu, Cisco, Hitachi, Huawei, Vertiv, Schneider Electric, Equinix and HPE. These players focus on business expansion to enter new geographical markets and expand their customer base. For instance, in April 2017, Equinix announced its plan to open five new International Business Exchange (IBX) data centers in 2017 in Sao Paulo, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Silicon Valley and Washington, D.C., along with 14 expansions of its existing IBX datacenters. This expansion will result in addition of data center space amounting to more than 1 million gross square feet along with 5,600 new cabinets. Such expansions will further boost the growth of this competitive data center services market.
What Information does this report contain?
Why Global Market Insights?Comprehensive Research
- All-inclusive coverage
- In-depth and granular data (ex: information for 8 to 15 countries, with clients open to add to this list, in each report)
- Penetrative insights & latest trends
- Offers holistic understanding of the market
- Unique methodology
- Iterative in nature to eliminate errors
- Detailed methodology, scope, assumptions and data sources available for reference
- Committed to making a positive difference for our clients
- Given the nature of this industry, we are committed to ensure that our clients get maximum return on their investment in our services
- Every purchase comes with an option to obtain additional information:
- up to 10% of the original cost
- 45-minute analyst tele-call to obtain further clarity on the market.
- Global Market Insights, Inc. strictly adheres to PCI-DSS security norms.
- Only PCI-DSS compliant payment methods used for highest level of client data security