Renal Denervation Market Size, Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S., Canada, Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Japan, China, India, Brazil, Mexico, South Africa, Saudi Arabia), Application Development Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2019 – 2025
Report ID: GMI3149
Renal Denervation Market size is projected to experience significant growth from 2019 to 2025.
Renal denervation market will witness a significant growth in the near future due to growing incidence of therapy-resistant hypertension. It is one of the most rapidly growing diseases in the world. According to a recent article, in 2014, hypertension was the primary cause contributing to the death of more than 410,000 individuals in America. Hence, it is driving the demand for renal denervation devices.
Availability of improved technology, such as radiofrequency-based catheter for renal sympathetic denervation is another reason owing to the growth of the market. Better healthcare infrastructure in developing economies are also contributing towards the rapid growth of renal denervation market.
Renal denervation is a complicated procedure when compared to drug-induced therapies for the monitoring of blood pressure, hence it can hamper the market growth. Furthermore, the stringent regulatory guidelines for product approval in most countries can also be a hindrance in the growth of renal denervation market during the forecast period.
Radiofrequency ablations are estimated to witness substantial amount of growth in the forecast timeframe. Increasing use of such technology in the field of cardiology, pain management and oncology will result in high product demand. Also, technological advancement pertaining to renal denervation systems will assist the market to grow at a considerable pace.
Based on products, the renal denervation market is categorized into Symplicity, Iberis, EnligHTN, Vessix (V2), Paradise and others. Among these products, Symplicity is estimated to capture the largest market share. It is used in the monitoring of hypertension and has been approved by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and the U.S. Food And Drug Administration (FDA), and also assisted the product for global coverage, hence driving the segmental market growth.
Hospitals as an end-use will hold substantial market share, as large number of these products are available in hospital settings. Increase in demand for renal denervation systems in hospitals for applications in the treatment of various medical conditions will augment the growth of the market.
Europe renal denervation market is estimated to hold majority of market share owing to widespread availability of technologically advanced medical applications, and growing demand for accurate and low-risk surgeries in the country. Other factors such as growth in technological advancements and increase in number of drug-resistant hypertension cases will propel the market growth in the region.
Some of the key industry players operating in renal denervation market are Medtronic, Kona Medical, Abbott, CardioSonic, Boston Scientific Corporation, Recor Medical, Inc., Bioscience Webster Inc., Ablative Solutions, Inc., Covidien PLC and others. These companies opt for mergers, acquisitions and partnerships in order to increase their efficiency and sustain in the market by providing better solutions. Additionally, such companies focus on innovative technologies related to renal denervation in growing economies to enhance their product portfolio.
Renal Denervation market by technology, 2014-2025 (USD Million)
- Micro infusion
- Pharmacologic ablation
- Radiofrequency ablation
- Ultrasound ablation
Renal Denervation market by product, 2014-2025 (USD Million)
- EnligHTN renal denervation system
- Symplicity renal denervation system
- Vessix renal denervation system
- Paradise renal denervation system
- Iberis renal denervation system
Renal Denervation market by end-use, 2014-2025(USD Million)
- Ambulatory surgical centers
The above information is provided for the following regions and fcountries:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Kona Medical
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Recor Medical, Inc.
- Bioscience Webster Inc.
- Ablative Solutions, Inc.
- Covidien PLC
What Information does this report contain?
Customize this Report
Our Market Research Reports Include:
- Market snapshot
- Market Segmentation
- Value Chain Analysis
- Growth Dynamics
- Potential Market Opportunities
- Regulatory Overview
- Technology Evolution
- Innovation & Sustainability
Why Global Market Insights?Comprehensive Research
- All-inclusive coverage
- In-depth and granular data (ex: information for 8 to 15 countries, with clients open to add to this list, in each report)
- Penetrative insights & latest trends
- Offers holistic understanding of the market
- Unique methodology
- Iterative in nature to eliminate errors
- Detailed methodology, scope, assumptions and data sources available for reference
- Committed to making a positive difference for our clients
- Given the nature of this industry, we are committed to ensure that our clients get maximum return on their investment in our services
- Every purchase comes with an option to obtain additional information:
- up to 10% of the original cost
- 45-minute analyst tele-call to obtain further clarity on the market.
- Global Market Insights, Inc. strictly adheres to PCI-DSS security norms.
- Only PCI-DSS compliant payment methods used for highest level of client data security
Connect with our sales team