Pneumatic Conveying Systems Market size is expected to reach USD 30.67 billion by 2022; as per a new research report by Global Market Insights Inc.
Application specific product development and technological advancements will present growth opportunities to companies accounting for pneumatic conveying systems market share. Growing material handling equipment demand across numerous application industries can also be leveraged for driving profitability.
Innovation in filter materials has eased concerns regarding problems in filter capacity due to continuous conveying. Other initiatives include availability of compact pressure vessel equipment with intelligent control capabilities. Drop-through valves, blow-through valves, and high pressure airlock production is forecast to lead to improved precision.
Chemical processing, pharmaceutical, and petrochemical industries have invested significantly to step up production capacity and address growing global demand. This has led to need for high process efficiency, which will fuel the pneumatic conveying systems market.
Demand in the food industry was valued at USD 5.7 billion in 2014, and will grow faster than the global average over the forecast timeline. Increasing government initiatives and mandates for manufacturing facilities to ensure sanitary operations coupled with rising concerns regarding health and safety issues associated with infected food will drive growth.
High initial investment required for replacing conventional conveyors with pneumatic counterparts may restrain growth in the coming years. The presence of high cost components and growing requirement for custom solutions may lead to increased pneumatic conveying system market price trend, which will pose a barrier to growth.
Unfavorable physical characteristics of the materials transported may also lead to need for frequent maintenance, thus increasing operational expenditure.
To access sample pages or view this report titled, “Pneumatic Conveying Systems Market Size By Technology (Vacuum Systems, Positive Pressure Systems, Combination Systems), By Operating Principle (Dense Phase Conveying, Dilute Phase Conveying), By End-Use (Pharmaceutical, Ceramic, Food, Rubber & Plastic), Industry Outlook Report, Regional Analysis, Application Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2015 – 2022” in detail along with the table of contents, please click on the link below:
Key insights from the report include:
- Dilute phase pneumatic conveying systems market size will continue dominating global revenue, with growth expected at 5.5% CAGR from 2015 to 2022.
- Positive pressure systems are set to surpass USD 15.5 billion in revenue by the end of the forecast timeframe. Vacuum based equipment is anticipated to account for over 30% of the overall revenue over the next few years.
- The pharmaceutical segment is forecast to grow at 5.5% CAGR from 2015 to 2022. The inherent ability of this equipment to keep powder contained within the system is expected to fuel adoption in the segment, where there exists high demand for powder transfer via vacuum.
- Reducing the creation of dust and streamers and automating all types of powder and granule material processes are chief drivers for the rubber, plastic, and ceramic industries.
- U.S. pneumatic conveying systems market size will exceed USD 6 billion in sales by 2022. Major trends include advancements and availability of improved filter/separator designs as well as emergence of improved techniques that enable non free flowing material to flow easily towards the pick-up point.
- Companies operating in the industry include Flexicon Corp, Gericke, Atlas Copco, Schenk Process, Coperion K-Tron, etc. Mergers, acquisitions, and product differentiation are among the major strategies for expanding pneumatic conveying systems market share.
Global Market Insights has segmented the pneumatic conveying systems market on the basis of operating principle, technology, end-use, and region:
- Global Pneumatic Conveying Systems Operating Principle Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
- Dense phase conveying
- Dilute phase conveying
- Global Pneumatic Conveying Systems Technology Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
- Positive pressure system
- Vacuum system
- Combination system
- Global Pneumatic Conveying Systems End-Use Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
- Rubber & plastic
- Global Pneumatic Conveying Systems Regional Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America