Veterinary Chemistry Analyzer Market Size, Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S., Canada, Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Mexico, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa), Application Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2019 – 2025
Report ID: GMI3806
Veterinary Chemistry Analyzer Market size is expected to grow significantly from 2019 to 2025.
Growing prevalence of zoonotic diseases drives veterinary chemistry analyzer industry growth. The impact of zoonotic diseases on public health has increased owing to emergence of new zoonotic diseases and achievement by vaccination in reduction of spreading of human infectious diseases and their effective therapies. Such aspects boost veterinary chemistry analyzer market growth. Moreover, researchers focusing to overcome aforementioned challenge by creation of novel one health approach is anticipated to further propel veterinary chemistry analyzer industry growth over the coming years.
Rising animal adoption coupled with increasing animal health expenditure is expected to render a positive impact on business growth. Adoption of animals such as cats and dogs as companions for humans and swine as well as cattle for several commercial purposes fosters industry growth. Moreover, growing awareness regarding veterinary health and increasing adoption of animals in emerging economies is expected to drive veterinary chemistry analyzer market growth during the forecast timeframe. However, high cost of veterinary chemistry analyzers might hinder industry growth to some extent.
Consumables segment will grow significantly during the forecast timeline. Growth is attributable to frequent usage of consumables coupled with advances including ready-to-use liquid reagents. Moreover, capability of consumables to generate a standardized workflow should render a positive impact on segmental growth.
Blood chemistry analysis segment will grow substantially during the analysis period owing to growing incidence of zoonotic diseases coupled with rising usage in ongoing research projects to improve quality of life of animals.
Companion animals segment is anticipated to grow with a robust CAGR over the coming years. The growth is mainly attributed to surging adoption of companion animals. Additionally, rising demand for tests conducted to check several diseases spreading in companion animals should favor segmental growth.
North America veterinary chemistry analyzer industry is projected to witness robust CAGR during the forecast timeframe. Growth is attributed to increasing demand for pet insurance. Moreover, surging incidence of zoonotic diseases and well-established animal healthcare system are aspects that should foster regional growth.
Asia Pacific veterinary chemistry analyzer market is estimated to grow significantly over the coming years due to increasing adoption of companion animals in the region and growing awareness concerning zoonotic diseases.
Some of the major business players operational in veterinary chemistry analyzer industry includes Abaxis, Alfa Wassermann, Diagnostic Technologies, Arkray, DiaSys Diagnostic Systems, Diconex, Eurolyser Diagnostica, Heska, IDEXX Laboratories, and Randox Laboratories. Prominent business players implement several strategies to capture more market share and sustain the competition in the industry. These companies focus on strategic initiatives such as new product launch, mergers, collaboration, and acquisition. For instance, in July 2017, Eurolyser Diagnostica GmbH introduced new lactate assay for veterinary diagnostics in solo point-of-care instruments.
Veterinary Chemistry Analyzer Market By Product, 2014-2025 (USD Million)
- Blood Gas & Electrolyte Analyzers
- Chemistry Analyzers
- Urine Analyzers
- Preloaded Single-slide Reagent Panels
- Preloaded Multiple Reagent Panels
- Test Strips
Veterinary Chemistry Analyzer Market By Application, 2014-2025 (USD Million)
- Blood Gas & Electrolyte Analysis
- Blood Chemistry Analysis
- Glucose Monitoring
Veterinary Chemistry Analyzer Market By Animal Type, 2014-2025 (USD Million)
- Companion Animals
- Other Companion Animals
- Sheep & Goats
The above information is provided for the following regions and countries:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Alfa Wassermann, Diagnostic Technologies LLC
- DiaSys Diagnostic Systems
- Eurolyser Diagnostica GmbH
- Guilin Youlite Electronics Group Co., Ltd.
- IDEXX Laboratories, Inc.
- Randox Laboratories Ltd.
What Information does this report contain?
Customize this Report
Our Market Research Reports Include:
- Market snapshot
- Market Segmentation
- Value Chain Analysis
- Growth Dynamics
- Potential Market Opportunities
- Regulatory Overview
- Technology Evolution
- Innovation & Sustainability
Why Global Market Insights?Comprehensive Research
- All-inclusive coverage
- In-depth and granular data (ex: information for 8 to 15 countries, with clients open to add to this list, in each report)
- Penetrative insights & latest trends
- Offers holistic understanding of the market
- Unique methodology
- Iterative in nature to eliminate errors
- Detailed methodology, scope, assumptions and data sources available for reference
- Committed to making a positive difference for our clients
- Given the nature of this industry, we are committed to ensure that our clients get maximum return on their investment in our services
- Every purchase comes with an option to obtain additional information:
- up to 10% of the original cost
- 45-minute analyst tele-call to obtain further clarity on the market.
- Global Market Insights, Inc. strictly adheres to PCI-DSS security norms.
- Only PCI-DSS compliant payment methods used for highest level of client data security
Connect with our sales team