Rubber Anti-Tack Agents Market Size worth $456.1mn by 2024
Published Date: November 3, 2016 Author: Global Market Insights, Inc.
Rubber Anti-Tack Agents Market size is set to reach USD 456.1 million by 2024; according to a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc.
Robust growth in end-user industries including automotive accompanied with increasing modifications in rubber processing will be a key industry driver. Nitrile rubber (NBR) and styrene–butadiene rubber (SBR) are majorly used in tire production due to their water, oil and abrasion resistant characteristics. Additionally, it also bids superior grip along with lower rolling resistance. In 2015, the global tires industry was roughly around 3 billion units and is forecast to surpass 4.2 billion units, which will boost global rubber anti-tack agents market size.
These agents are primarily used to eliminate cohesive property, which makes them preferred to find applications in industrial and medical sector. For instance, NBR plays a crucial role in preventing virus transmission and are widely accepted in the healthcare industry. Growing awareness and concern towards health and hygiene will stimulate rubber anti-tack agents market size.
Stearic acid is the chief raw material for stearate production, found in vegetable and animal oil & fats. Vegetable sources include shea, cocoa, soy and palm oil. Inclining oleochemicals prices may hamper rubber anti-tack agents market price trend.
Various stearates including lead are strictly regulated with environment regulations synced with them. These are mainly used in compounding applications and PVC processing. also, zinc stearate has been experiencing restricted usage owing to stringent legislations. This will hinder rubber anti-tack agents market over the forecast timeframe. However, escalating SBR manufacturing along with its widespread applications in end user industries, mainly in Asia Pacific (China, India, Malaysia and Indonesia) will create new growth avenues for industry players.
Browse key industry insights spread across 90 pages with 90 market data tables & 11 figures & charts from the report, “Rubber Anti-Tack Agents Market By Product (Fatty Acid Esters, Fatty Acid Amides, Stearates, Soap, Silicone Polymers), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S., Canada, Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Brazil, Mexico, South Africa, GCC), Application Potential, Price Trend, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 – 2024” in detail along with the table of contents:
Key insights from the report include:
- Global rubber anti-tack agents market size shall surpass USD 456.04 million by 2024, with projected 4.2% growth over the forecast timeframe.
- In 2015, stearate based rubber anti-tack agents market size dominated the product base and accounted for over 40% of the global volume. However, strict environmental legislations associated with the product may hamper industry growth for stearate.
- In 2015, fatty acid esters were valued over USD 55 million. Fatty acid esters including glycerol monostearate finds application in the rubber processing owing to their environment friendly traits.
- In 2015, Asia Pacific, particularly led by India, China, Indonesia and Malaysia, domination the global rubber anti-tack agents market and accounted for more than half to the global volume. Strong growth in the regional automotive industry was the key factor driving regional growth.
- In 2015, the global rubber anti-tack agents market share was consolidated as major industry players covered 40% of the total share. Key industry contributors include Hallstar, Schill + Seilacher, Evonik, Baerlocher, and H.L. Blachford.
Rubber anti-tack agents market research report includes in-depth coverage of the industry, with estimates & forecast in terms of volume in tons and revenue in USD from 2013 to 2024, for the following segments:
- Rubber anti-tack Agents Market By Product
- Fatty Acid Esters
- Fatty Acid Amides
- Silicone Polymers
The above information is provided on a regional and country basis for the following:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa