Industrial Safety Gloves Market size worth $6.7bn by 2023
Published Date: October 1, 2016 Author: Global Market Insights, Inc.
Industrial Safety Gloves Market size is expected to reach USD 6.7 billion by 2023; according to a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc.
These are used to ensure worker security and clean conditions in the working environment and protect against heat, cold, harm by erosion, abrasion, diseases and chemicals. Increase in demand from end use industries such as automotive, oil & gas, mining, food processing, chemical and aviation industry should fuel global industrial safety gloves market size.
In addition, to protect worker’s hand and arm in workplace, rising safety awareness coupled with reducing fatalities should drive industrial safety gloves demand. However, unstable raw material costs, currency fluctuations along with toxic side effects due to gloves usage may hamper industrial gloves market growth in coming years.
China, India, Japan, Thailand, Malaysia and the U.S. are the major regional industry avenues, while robust growth is projected for South Africa, Brazil, UK and Mexico. Stringent material regulations coupled with favorable initiatives to promote sustainable products may propel industry growth.
U.S. industrial safety gloves market size may generate over USD 2.5 billion by 2023. Favorable regulation along with rapid growth in automobile industry should favor industry growth. Growing government spending on healthcare and old age nursing homes will increase product demand. Shale gas exploration in the U.S. will drive product demand for oil & gas application.
Natural rubber gloves market may generate over 6.2% growth. Handling chemicals and sharp tools may drive industry growth in automotive and construction sectors. These are used in medical & dental, food processing, automotive and manufacturing industries.
Supported knitted products may surpass USD 2.1 billion by 2023. It is widely used in construction, automotive, warehousing and timber handling on account of its broad spectrum of mechanical, thermal or chemical resistance and wet, oily or dry grip.
Semiconductor industry may generate over 6.5% growth. Rising particle contamination and change in surface characteristics from particulate deposition may drive market growth. Cut-resistant gloves usage may fuel semiconductor industry.
Browse key industry insights spread across 280 pages with 233 market data tables & 25 figures & charts from the report, “Industrial Safety Gloves Market Size by Material (Nitrile Gloves, Natural Rubber Gloves, Vinyl Gloves, Neoprene Gloves, Polyethylene Gloves), by Product (Reusable Gloves [Supported Knitted, Knitted, Dipped], Disposable Gloves [Disposable Thin Mill, Cut Gloves. General Purpose Gloves, Chemical Gloves]), by Application (Reusable Gloves [Machinery, Automotive, Metal Fabrication, Oil & Gas, Chemical, Construction, Food Processing, Aviation, Healthcare], Disposable Gloves [Aerospace, Food Processing, Flat Panels, Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Semiconductors]), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S., Canada, Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Brazil, Mexico, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE), Application Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 – 2023” in detail along with the table of contents:
Key insights from the report include:
- Vinyl gloves in UK, Italy, France, Russia and Germany were valued at over 235 million in 2015. It finds application in food service, plumbing, agriculture, janitorial, medical, dental and paint industries. It has good resistance properties against bases, greases and acids.
- Cut gloves in India, China, South Korea and Japan market, may grow much at 7%. Technological advancements coupled with increasing use of high performance polymer material which provides medium level safety along with high comfort levels may drive market growth.
- Machinery applications in the U.S. and Canada was over USD 150 million in 2015. Machinery gloves are highly durable and work effectively in machinery manufacturing, handling and maintenance which may drive product demand.
- Aerospace market size may witness gains at over 6.5% CAGR. Aerospace gloves are designed for touch sensitivity, non-abrasive applications and clean-room environment characteristics.
- Mexico and Brazil industrial safety gloves market share generated at over 240 million units in 2015. Strong industrial development and growing awareness for safety & well-being in industries and implementation regulations are will stimulate regional growth.
- Dipped gloves market may witness over 7% growth. They are typically used in light assembly and general maintenance type situations.
- The need of efficient gloves with better grasp and comfort are the prime reasons crediting to steady product launches. Major players include Top Gloves, Ansell, Kossan, Supermax Corporation, Hartalega and Latexx. Other prominent participants include Honeywell International, Acme Safety, MCR Safety, Towa Corporation, Rubberex, RFB, Riverstone Holdings, Showa, Dipped Products and Longcane Industries.
Global Market Insights has segmented the industrial safety gloves industry on the basis of material, product, application and region:
Industrial Safety Gloves Material Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2023)
- Nitrile Gloves
- Natural Rubber Gloves
- Vinyl Gloves
- Neoprene Gloves
- Polyethylene Gloves
Global Industrial Safety Gloves Product Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2023)
- Reusable Gloves
- Supported Knitted Gloves
- Knitted Gloves
- Dipped Gloves
- Disposable Gloves
- Disposable Thin Mill Gloves
- Cut Gloves
- General Purpose Gloves
- Chemical Gloves
Global Industrial Safety Gloves Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2023)
- Reusable Gloves
- Metal Fabrication
- Oil & gas
- Food Processing
- Disposable Gloves
- Disk Drivers
- Food Processing
- Flat Panels
- Medical Devices
Industrial Safety Gloves Regional Analysis (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2023)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa