Skin Perfusion Pressure Testing Devices Market Size, Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S., Canada, Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Mexico, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa), Application Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2019 – 2025
Report ID: GMI3988
Skin perfusion pressure testing devices market size is estimated to grow significantly during the forecast timeline. The growth is attributable to growing demand for advanced skin perfusion pressure testing devices coupled with manufacturers emphasizing on developing advanced devices. The skin perfusion pressure (SPP) is non-invasive diagnostic test that quantitatively examines local blood flow through determining systolic pressure in microcirculation.
The blood flow characteristics data in microcirculatory system is helpful in the assessment of critical limb ischemia, determination of amputation level, and peripheral arterial disease (PAD). Growing cases of peripheral artery diseases further upsurges usage of skin perfusion pressure testing devices, thus, drives skin perfusion pressure testing devices industry growth.
Moreover, increasing prevalence of diabetes fosters business growth. Advantages associated with skin perfusion pressure testing in wound healing assessment and level of amputation should accelerate skin perfusion pressure testing devices market growth. Additionally, escalating demand coupled with growing adoption of skin perfusion pressure testing devices are aspects that will enhance business growth during the forecast timeframe. However, these devices require trained personnel to attain accurate results and lack of trained personnel in emerging countries might hamper the market to some extent.
Laser doppler skin perfusion pressure testing devices segment is anticipated to grow substantially over the coming years. The growth is attributable to benefits associated with laser doppler skin perfusion pressure testing devices. Aforementioned includes high reproducibility, and non-invasiveness.
Portable devices segment will grow significantly during the forecast period due to surging demand for portable skin perfusion pressure testing devices. Additionally, technological advancements and associated benefits with portable devices are factors that will foster segmental growth.
Hospitals segment is estimated to witness robust CAGR over the coming years. The growth is mainly attributable to increasing preference for non-invasive testing coupled with growing awareness regarding peripheral arterial disease and limb ischemia. Moreover, early disease diagnosis is trending that is expected to boost segmental growth.
North America skin perfusion pressure testing devices market is anticipated to grow significantly during the forecast timeline on an account of increasing adoption of advanced devices coupled with rising prevalence of peripheral vascular diseases. Furthermore, well-established healthcare infrastructure and availability of advanced technologies are factors that render a positive impact on regional growth.
Some of the notable business players operating in the skin perfusion pressure testing devices market includes ADInstruments, CorVascular Diagnostics, ELCAT, Koven Technology, Moor Instruments, Perimed, Promed Group, Vasamed, and Viasonix. Prominent business players focus on strategies such as mergers, novel product launches and acquisitions.
Skin Perfusion Pressure Testing Devices Market By Product Type, 2014-2025 (USD Million)
- Ultrasound skin perfusion pressure testing devices
- Laser doppler skin perfusion pressure testing devices
- Photoplethysmography skin perfusion pressure testing devices
Skin Perfusion Pressure Testing Devices Market By Mode, 2014-2025 (USD Million)
- Cart-based devices
- Portable devices
Skin Perfusion Pressure Testing Devices Market By End-use, 2014-2025 (USD Million)
- Ambulatory surgical centers
- Diagnostic centers
The above information is provided for the following regions and countries:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- BIOPAC Systems Inc.
- CorVascular Diagnostics, LLC
- ELCAT GmbH
- Koven Technology, Inc.
- Moor Instruments Limited
- Perimed AB
- Promed Group Co., Ltd.
- Vasamed Incorporated
What Information does this report contain?
Customize this Report
Our Market Research Reports Include:
- Market snapshot
- Market Segmentation
- Value Chain Analysis
- Growth Dynamics
- Potential Market Opportunities
- Regulatory Overview
- Technology Evolution
- Innovation & Sustainability
Why Global Market Insights?Comprehensive Research
- All-inclusive coverage
- In-depth and granular data (ex: information for 8 to 15 countries, with clients open to add to this list, in each report)
- Penetrative insights & latest trends
- Offers holistic understanding of the market
- Unique methodology
- Iterative in nature to eliminate errors
- Detailed methodology, scope, assumptions and data sources available for reference
- Committed to making a positive difference for our clients
- Given the nature of this industry, we are committed to ensure that our clients get maximum return on their investment in our services
- Every purchase comes with an option to obtain additional information:
- up to 10% of the original cost
- 45-minute analyst tele-call to obtain further clarity on the market.
- Global Market Insights, Inc. strictly adheres to PCI-DSS security norms.
- Only PCI-DSS compliant payment methods used for highest level of client data security
Connect with our sales team