Tooth Filling Materials Market size to exceed $1.4bn by 2024
Published Date: November 4, 2016 Author: Global Market Insights, Inc.
Tooth Filling Materials Market size is projected to exceed USD 1.4 billion by 2024; according to a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc.
Increasing number of cosmetic dental procedures and consistent technological advancements for better and durable dental filing material will drive the global tooth filling materials market size.
Growing prevalence of dental disorders among geriatric population along with strong public awareness trends regarding oral hygiene have increased global number of dental procedures boosting the tooth filling materials market size. According to estimates, only 21% of adults visits the dentist annually whereas merely 42% of adults use toothbrush and toothpaste for oral hygiene.
Silver amalgam tooth filling material market size was valued at USD 360 million for 2015, and is expected to exceed USD 506 million by 2024, owing to its high durability and rising demand for cosmetic dental procedures. Glass ionomer is widely preferred among children for filling big tooth cavities owing to its color compatibility with teeth and associated minimal pain while filling. Continuous release of fluoride over time strengthens the teeth and maintains good dental health. Dental filling materials market will witness robust 4.3% CAGR and should exceed USD 215 million by 2024.
U.S. tooth filling materials market size was over USD 270 million in 2015. New product expansions and rising preference towards aesthetic dentistry will favor industry growth. According to the American Dental Hygienists Association (ADHA), about 78% of U.S. population have at least one cavity by age of 17, and 80% have periodontal gum disease.
Germany held over 26% of dental filling materials regional revenue share in 2015 and anticipated to surpass USD 83 million by 2024. The growing awareness regarding oral hygiene and increasing number of dental procedures in Europe will accelerate dental industry growth.
China dental filling material market share attributed for over 41% of regional revenue share in 2015 due to rising prevalence of dental diseases and growing awareness for better dental care to avoid further dental complications.
Browse key industry insights spread across 110 pages with 99 data tables & 6 figures& charts from the report, “Tooth Filling Materials Market Size by Product (Glass Ionomer, Silver Amalgam, Composite Fillings, Ceramic Fillings, Gold Fillings, Liners, Temporary Cements), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S., Canada, Germany, UK, France, Spain, Russia, Poland, Japan, China, India, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Egypt), Growth Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 – 2024” in detail along with the table of contents:
Key insights from the report include:
- Germany dental filling material market size is anticipated to show steady growth of 2.8% during the forecast period due to increased reimbursement for dental procedures by private insurance companies. Insurance covered for routine procedures such as oral hygiene and simple fillings, while major work such as crowns, bridges, and prosthesis are partially covered.
- China tooth filling materials market size was over USD 163 million in 2015, anticipated to grow at 4.6% CAGR, owing to increased healthcare infrastructure coupled with rising awareness for oral hygiene.
- Brazil dental filling materials market share was over 53% of Latin America for 2015, and anticipated to grow at 4.6% CAGR. Increased disposable income and rise in spending on cosmetic procedures is expected to fuel the industry growth in the region.
- South Africa dental fillings material market size was over USD 14 million in 2015, and anticipated to surpass USD 19 million by 2024 owing to growing dental awareness and improvement in healthcare infrastructure.
- Global tooth filling materials industry is fragmented and highly competitive. Key industry players include DENTSPLY International, SDI Limited, Coltene Whaledent, GC America, DenMat Holdings, Kettenbach, DMG Chemisch-Pharmazeutische Fabrik, Heraeus kulzer gmbh, The Aurum Group and Ivoclar Vivadent.. Other prominent participants include Kerr Corporation, Premier Dental, Kuraray Noritake Dental, Shofu dental and Pentron Clinical Technologies.
Global Tooth filling materials market research report includes in-depth coverage of the industry with estimates & forecast in terms of revenue in USD million from 2012 to 2024, for the following segments:
Tooth Filling Materials Market By Product
- Glass Ionomer
- Traditional Glass Ionomer
- Metal Modified Glass Ionomer
- Miracle mix
- Cement mix
- Light cure glass ionomer
- Hybrid or resin modified glass ionomer
- Traditional Glass Ionomer
- Silver Amalgam
- Composite Fillings
- Ceramic Fillings
- Gold Fillings
- Temporary Cements
The above information is provided on a regional and country basis for the following:
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia