Polyvinyl Alcohol (PVA) Films Market size worth over $9bn by 2024
Published Date: August 2, 2016 Authors: Kunal Ahuja, Shreya Deb
Polyvinyl Alcohol (PVA) Films Market size is set to exceed USD 9 billion by 2024; according to a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc.
Rising consumer awareness to maintain a hygienic and clean environment is the key driving factor for detergent market. The hospitality industry including hotels, malls, food outlets, entertainment remain a large demand source for detergent powder to maintain a posh and attractive ambience for their customers, which translates in the packaging sector. Restrictions on materials used for packaging, and the awareness regarding the use of biodegradable materials for packaging has led to the boost in the global polyvinyl alcohol films market.
Robust growth indicators for insecticides, pesticides, fertilizers and other agrochemicals have intensified the need to inert packaging materials. Polyvinyl alcohol films market adoption as a packaging material for agrochemicals is expected to drive growth during the forecast period.
Demographics, purchasing power and rise in disposable income has played a key role for the laundry and dry cleaning service industry. Laundry bags are made up of PVA films due to their easy disposable and water soluble nature. Eventually upsurge in laundry market will propel the water soluble PVA films market.
Polyvinyl alcohol films market application for electronic products such as LCD panels, cellphones, optical filters will remain strong. Electronic waste is a key concern that causes health issues due to their harmful radiations emissions. so, there is a need of an alternative biodegradable solution in these electronic products that has surged the polarized PVA films market in recent years.
Browse key industry insights spread across 260 pages with 258 market data tables & 22 figures & charts from the report, “Polyvinyl Alcohol (PVA) Films Market Size by Application (Water Soluble [Detergent Packaging, Agrochemical Packaging, Laundry Bags, Embroidery], Polarizer [LCD Panels]), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S, Canada, Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Poland, The Netherlands, China, Japan, India, Australia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore, South Korea, Brazil, Argentina, South Africa, UAE, Saudi Arabia), Growth Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 – 2024” in detail along with the table of contents:
Key insights from the report include:
- North America is anticipated to dominate the water soluble polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) films market with more than 5,000-ton consumption in 2015. Strong industrial production indicators fueling factors for growth.
- Asia Pacific is projected to have the maximum polyvinyl alcohol films market share in terms of volume in the global polarized PVA films market. Countries like South Korea, Japan and China are having a flourishing electronic market. These countries supply electronic products such as LCD panel, cellular phones, and sunglasses to the global electronic market.
- Detergent packaging application segment of water soluble PVA films is forecast to account for maximum share of nearly 35% of all the applications segment. The upsurge in the demand for detergents in the hospitality, industrial, residential and commercial sector has bolster the PVA films market.
- Global water soluble PVA films market share is consolidated in nature and is dominated by major companies like Monosol LLC, Sekisui Specialty Chemicals, Nippon Gohsei that accounts for nearly 65% of global market share. Other manufacturers in the market includes Aicello Chemicals, Jiangmen Proudly Water Soluble Plastic Co, Changzhou Water Soluble Co Ltd.
- Companies manufacturing polarized PVA films in the global market includes Kurray and Nippon Gohsei; while LCD panel applications are expected to remain dominant in the forecast period with a growth rate of 4.8%.
Polyvinyl Alcohol (PVA) Films market research report includes in-depth coverage of the industry with estimates & forecast in terms of volume in tons & revenue in USD million from 2013 to 2024, for the following segments:
Water Soluble Polyvinyl Alcohol (PVA) Films Market By Application
- Detergent Packaging
- Agrochemical Packaging
- Laundry Bags
Polarized Polyvinyl Alcohol (PVA) Films Market By Application
- LCD Panels
- Others (sunglasses, optical fibers)
The above information is provided on a regional and country basis for the following:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America (LATAM)
- Middle East
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa