Insulated Concrete Form Market size worth $970mn by 2024
Published Date: August 18, 2016 Author: Global Market Insights, Inc.
Insulated Concrete Form Market size to exceed USD 970 million by 2024; according to a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc.
Rising consumer preference for energy effective buildings accompanied by the need to reduce operating e will be a key global insulation concrete form market share trend. Policies such as energy saving program by U.S., Net Zero in Canada, and new building codes by EU will fuel insulated concrete forms industry growth.
Initially, the industry faced issues with product acceptance, due to low-awareness, lack of regulatory clarity and an unorganized sector, offering varying ICF grades. However, the situation has been significantly salvaged, as clear regulations and product guidelines have been put in place.
U.S. insulated concrete form market share dominates regional demand, with residential applications alone valued at over USD 100 million in 2015. Demand is primarily driven by the need to sustainable construction to save energy.
Increasing infrastructure expenditure in Asia Pacific and MEA, along with government regulations relating to demand for energy efficiency, safety and need to reduce construction time is anticipated to stimulate industry growth.
Close to 80% of ICFs are used in below-grade applications for residential applications, with revenue poised to approach USD 500 million by 2024. Industrial and infrastructure applications should see more than 7% growth. Key ICF market features include technology access, cost reduction, energy conservation and strong insulation performance.
Polystyrene foam was the leading product segment with more than 60% of total insulated concrete form market revenue in 2015. Fire & thermal resistance and durability are expected to drive the polystyrene foam demand.
Browse key industry insights spread across 170 pages with 85 market data tables & 29 figures & charts from the report, “Insulated Concrete Form Market Size By Application (Commercial, Industrial, Infrastructure, Residential), By Material (Polystyrene Foam, Polyurethane Foam, Cement-Bonded Wood Fiber, Cement Bonded Polystyrene Beads, Cellular Concrete), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S., Canada, Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia, China, India, Japan, Australia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Egypt), Application Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 - 2024” in detail along with the table of contents:
Key insights from the report include:
- Residential insulated concrete form market share may exceed 150 million square feet by 2024, with the industry anticipating significant penetration across APAC & MEA.
- Industrial applications should see growth in excess of 10%, driven by favorable infrastructure and commercial construction spending trends.
- Asia Pacific, backed by strong domestic demand from China, Australia, Japan and India insulated concrete form market, generated more than USD 15 million in revenue for PU foam based ICF for 2015.
- North America, through U.S., is the largest ICF market due to consumer preference towards energy efficient buildings and willingness to use innovative technologies.
- In revenue terms, polystyrene foams dominate the industry and were valued at over USD 300 million in 2015. Cement-bonded polystyrene beads in Asia Pacific may grow significantly and surpass 2 million square feet by 2024.
- Global insulated concrete forms market share is highly competitive due to presence of multinationational players. Some of the major competitors for ICF market share include Airlite (Fox Blocks), BuildBlocks, Amvic, Logix, Quad-Lock and IntegraSpec were the key companies.
Global Market Insights has segmented the insulated concrete forms industry on the basis of material, application and region:
- Insulated Concrete Forms Material Analysis (Volume, Million Square Feet; Revenue, USD Million, 2013 - 2024)
- Polystyrene Foam
- Polyurethane Foam
- Cement-Bonded Wood Fiber
- Cement-Bonded Polystyrene Beads
- Cellular Concrete
- Insulated Concrete Forms Application Analysis (Volume, Million Square Feet; Revenue, USD Million, 2013 - 2024)
- Insulated Concrete Forms Regional Analysis (Volume, Million Square Feet; Revenue, USD Million, 2013 - 2024)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia