Industrial Safety Footwear Market worth $7.8bn by 2024
Published Date: January 2, 2017 Author: Global Market Insights, Inc.
Industrial Safety Footwear Market size is set to reach USD 7.8 billion by 2024; according to a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc.
Global industrial safety footwear market size is slated to surpass 300 million pairs by 2024. Growing workplace hazards along with strong regulatory framework by OSHA, ILO and BSI to ensure employee safety should drive product demand. Industrial shoes can bear impact of approximately 200 joules and offers electricity and heat resistant characteristics.
Worker exposure to hazards which involve falling objects, chemicals, electrical contact and moving machinery, may risk foot injury. Falls, trips and slips altogether accounted for over 15% of the total incidents which can be prevented by protective wear and industrial safety footwear market products with superior surface grips. They significantly reduce the risk of cut from sharp edges and impact of falling objects, thereby boosting demand.
Industrial protective footwear market growth faces a challenge due to cheaper substitute from availability of duplicate and inferior quality products from local manufacturers. Premium or established brands in the industrial safety footwear industry face competition from inexpensive products manufactured by local companies by using low quality or spurious materials.
Industrial safety footwear market price is influenced by factors which include raw material quality, purchasing volume, product diversity and established brand equity. These factors have led to differential pricing of individual products across the industry in various countries.
Browse key industry insights spread across 320 pages with 419 market data tables & 22 figures & charts from the report, “Industrial Safety Footwear Market Size By Material (Leather, Rubber, Plastic, Waterproof, Polyurethane), By Product (Shoes, Boots), By Application (Construction, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Chemicals, Transport, Mining, Food, Pharmaceutical), Regional Outlook (U.S., Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Portugal, Belgium, Poland, Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, China, India, Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa), Application Potential, Price Trend, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 – 2024” in detail along with the table of contents:
Key insights from the report include:
- China industrial safety footwear market from construction applications should witness significant gains, to surpass 30 million pairs by 2024. Strong infrastructure spending along with growing awareness for worker safety should drive regional industry demand.
- Germany industrial safety footwear market size from transportation applications should generate close to USD 30 million in sales by 2024. Presence of automobile manufacturing base along with presence of norms to ensure worker safety should boost regional demand.
- Waterproof materials are set to gain at over 6% through 2024; with water & slip resistance being key performance metrics for automobile and chemical applications. Leather remains the preferred material for manufacturing uppers of protective shoes owing to its durability and insulation properties which provide protection against electric shocks.
- Brazil industrial safety footwear market size from food processing industry should witness strong growth by 2024. Food & processing industry is a significant part of the national economy and is witnessing technical development by acquiring modern machinery.
- MEA, led by South Africa, Saudi Arabia and UAE, may witness significant growth. Favorable government policies to increase construction spending along with expected capacity addition in petrochemical industry should industrial protective shoes market to ensure employee protection against workplace hazards.
- Global industrial safety footwear market share is competitive. Some of the companies operating in the market include V.F. Corporation, Dunlop Boots, Bata Industrials, Uvex Group, Honeywell International, JAL Group France, COFRA, Simon Corporation, Hewats Edinburgh, Liberty Group, and Rock Fall.
Industrial safety footwear market research report includes in-depth coverage of the industry, with estimates & forecast in terms of volume in million pairs and revenue in USD million from 2013 to 2024, for the following segments:
Global Industrial Safety Footwear Market By Material
Global Industrial Safety Footwear Market By Product
Global Industrial Safety Footwear Market By Application
- Oil & gas
The above information is provided for industrial safety footwear market on a regional and country basis for the following:
- North America
- Western Europe
- Central Europe
- Czech Republic
- Nordic Countries
- Western Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa