Hydraulic Cylinder Market size worth $16.4bn by 2025
Published Date: November 2, 2016 Authors: Ankit Gupta, Aditya Singh Bais
Hydraulic Cylinder Market size is expected to reach USD 16.44 billion by 2025, according to a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc.
Rapid industrialization coupled with increasing infrastructural spending will drive the global hydraulic cylinder market size. In 2016, the Government of India had announced an investment of over USD 325 million in the infrastructure sector by 2020.
Positive outlook in construction sector coupled with increasing adoption of mechanized agricultural equipment will boost industry growth. Increasing demand for material handling equipments including cranes, forklifts and production line conveyors will boost global hydraulic equipment market size. Retrofit and replacement of existing equipment is likely to favor industry growth.
Weak economic indicators may restrain industry demand over the next five years. Double acting hydraulic cylinder market share dominated the industry with over USD 7 billion revenue in 2015, owing to increasing demand for mobile equipment. Welded hydraulic cylinder market dominated the product landscape and could surpass USD 11 billion revenue by 2025. These are widely used in heavy equipment and requires high end customization.
Browse key industry insights spread across 165 pages with 474 market data tables & 11 figures & charts from the report, “Hydraulic Cylinder Market Size By Function (Single Acting, Double Acting), By Product (Tie rod, Welded), By Application (Mobile, Industrial), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, UK, Italy, Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Armenia, Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, China, Japan, India, Brazil, Argentina), Growth Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 – 2025” in detail along with the table of contents:
Key insights from the report include:
- China hydraulic cylinder market share was valued at USD 0.79 billion in 2015. Increasing infrastructural spending will drive the industry growth by 2025.
- U.S. hydraulic cylinder market size is forecast to reach over USD 3 billion by 2025. Increasing investment on aerospace and defense will boost the demand for hydraulic cylinders in the near timeframe. Growing demand for material handling and construction equipment will further compliment the industry outlook.
- Mobile applications were valued at over USD 7.05 billion in 2015 and are expected to witness gains of over 4% in the near future.
- Germany is set to exceed 1.5 million units in demand by 2025, in terms of volume, and is estimated to grow at over 4% CAGR subjected to increasing demand from renewable energy companies coupled with increasing demand for specialized cylinders.
- Russia hydraulic cylinder market share accounted for over 35% of regional revenue size, growing at more than 3.6%. Increasing demand for modern agricultural equipment coupled is likely to boost the hydraulic equipment market.
- The Middle East market is projected to expand over 5% by 2025. Growing demand for industrial and material handling equipment is a key factor propelling industry growth.
- Major industry participants include Bosch Rexroth, Wipro Infrastructure, United Hydraulics, Best Metal Products, Bailey, Aggressive Inc., Caterpillar, Eaton, Enerpac Corp., Hannon, Ligon, Parker, Precision Hydraulics, Prince Corporation, Texas, YELETSGIDROAGREGAT, Norrhydro Oy, Hydrapac Italia, Hydrosila, Burnside Autocyl, Pacoma, CHAPEL HYDRAULIQUE and WEBER-HYDRAULIK.
Hydraulic cylinder market research report includes in-depth coverage of the industry with estimates & forecast in terms of revenue in USD million from 2013 to 2025, for the following segments:
Global Hydraulic Cylinder by Function
- Single Acting Cylinders
- Double Acting Cylinders
Global Hydraulic Cylinder by Product
- Tie-rod Cylinders
- Welded Cylinders
Global Hydraulic Cylinder by Application
- Mobile application
- Industrial application
The above information is provided on a regional and country basis for the following:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East
- Latin America