Electrostatic Precipitator Market size to exceed $8bn by 2024
Published Date: December 10, 2016 Author: Global Market Insights, Inc.
Electrostatic Precipitator Market size will exceed USD 8 billion by 2024, as per the latest report from Global Market Insights, Inc.
Government measures toward air pollution with growing concern related to carbon emission will drive global electrostatic precipitator market size. In the U.S., various standards towards emission including new source performance standard, under clean air act has been imposed on manufacturing industries to regulate industrial emission. Strict regulations against emissions has spurred the demand for new and improved electrostatic precipitator systems over existing systems.
Increasing concerns to reduce SO3 concentration emitted by coal fired power plants will stimulate the electrostatic precipitator market growth. Growing energy demand subject to increasing investment in residential, construction and infrastructure sector by developing countries such as, India and China may further complement the industry outlook. Increasing adoption of fabric filters as they offer high collection efficiency may hinder industry growth over forecast period.
Browse key industry insights spread across 119 pages with 238 market data tables & 10 figures & charts from the report, “Electrostatic Precipitator Market Size By Product (Dry, Wet), By Application (Power Plants, Chemicals And Petrochemicals, Cement, Metal, Manufacturing), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Australia, Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Nigeria, Angola, Brazil, Argentina, Venezuela, Chile, Peru), Price Trends, Growth Potential, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 – 2024” in detail along with the table of contents:
Key insights from the report include:
- U.S. electrostatic precipitator market size is expected to exceed USD 1 billion by 2024. Rising demand for infrastructure renovation will foster the industry.
- China contributed over 3% of regional electrostatic precipitator market share in 2015 and is expected to witness steady growth in future owing to increasing installation of coal fired power plants. Presence of large number of manufacturing industries will further complement regional demand.
- Wet electrostatic precipitator market was valued over USD 500 million in 2015 and is expected to witness a substantial growth over forecast period owing to its potential to capture submicron particle with more than 90% efficiency over dry electrostatic precipitator. It has wide application in sulfuric acid manufacturing, paper, cement and textile industry.
- Renovation of existing manufacturing industry will stimulate the Europe electrostatic precipitator market size growth during the forecast period. Germany was valued over USD 240 million in 2015 and is expected to grow over 5%.
- Cement industry was worth 13% of global revenue share in 2015 and is expected to witness gain at over 4% from 2016 to 2024. Increasing spending on infrastructure development will favor business growth.
- Industry participants focus on providing advanced solutions to improve conventional systems efficiency and reduce energy costs is anticipated to drive the South Korea electrostatic precipitator market share in future.
- Electrostatic precipitators market deployed at metal industry should see revenue in excess of USD 1 billion in 2024. Rapid industrialization and urbanization coupled with growing demand for steel may positively encourage the metal industry.
- Major participants in the industry are GEECO Enercon Ltd, Siemens AG, Ducon Technologies Inc., Fujian Longking Co. Ltd., Total Air Pollution Control, Thermax Ltd. (India), Hamon Corporation (U.S.), Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Clean Tunnel Air International AS, Mitsubishi Hitachi Power System and Trion Inc.
Electrostatic precipitator market research report includes in-depth coverage of the industry with estimates & forecast in terms of revenue in USD million from 2013 to 2024, for the following segments:
Global Electrostatic Precipitator Market by Product
Global Electrostatic Precipitator Market by Application
- Power Plants
- Chemicals and Petrochemicals Industry
- Cement Industry
- Metal Industry
- Manufacturing industry
The above information is provided on a regional and country basis for the following:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South & Central America