Drill Pipe Market size worth $2.3bn by 2025
Published Date: October 18, 2016 Author: Global Market Insights, Inc.
Drill Pipe Market size is expected to reach USD 2.3 billion by 2025, according to a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc.
Increasing conventional and unconventional resources drilling coupled with rising number of rig count will drive global drill pipe market size. Premium grade is expected to witness significant growth in future owing to its application in offshore exploration and production. These pipes can withstand under high temperature and pressure conditions. API grade drill pipes market is likely to grow over CAGR of 2.5% owing to its cost effectiveness.
Offshore drill pipe market share was valued at over USD 890 million in 2015 and is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 3.2%. Increasing offshore drilling will further compliment industry demand. Offshore exploration and production projects are continuously running in Myanmar. In April 2016, Total launched 2D seismic survey in Yetagun West Block.
Gazprom is planning to produce over 1.1 billion cubic meter of natural gas from Kirinskoye field in Russia and China national offshore oil corporation has started oil production from Pearl river mouth basin in South China sea.
Ongoing onshore exploration and production will favor drill pipe market size growth during 2015 to 2025 period. DEA is planning to spend over USD 1 billion to develop Davlin natural gas field of Norway, predicted to produce approx. 18 billion cubic meter of natural gas by 2020.
Browse key industry insights spread across 124 pages with 399 market data tables & 10 figures & charts from the report, “Drill Pipe Market Size By Grade (API, Premium), By End Use (Onshore, Offshore), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Norway, UK, Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Armenia, Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, China, India, ASEAN, Oman, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Angola, Nigeria, Algeria, Brazil, Argentina, Venezuela), Application Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 – 2025” in detail along with the table of contents:
Key insights from the report include:
- Increasing shale gas exploration and production will favor the growth of the U.S. drill pipe market size over forecast time frame. Canada was valued at over USD 130 million in 2015 and is expected to grow over a CAGR of 2.1% in the near terms
- Global offshore segment was valued at over USD 892 million in 2015. Oman entered into contract with Medco Energi of Indonesia of USD 600 million to continuously develop 18 small and marginal field in southern Oman.
- Kazakhstan was valued at over USD 35 million in 2015 and is expected to grow over a CAGR of 3.5 % during the forecast time. UAE drill pipe market size is likely to be worth over USD 37 million by 2025 owing to high investment in mature field to increase crude oil production capacity.
- Saudi Arabia drill pipe is expected to expand at a CAGR of over 3% up to 2025. Emerging demand for oil & gas and increasing rig count may propel the industry growth.
- Presence of reserve will favor the growth of Angola drill pipe market share in future. In June 2016, Sonangol, State oil giant announced that Kwanza basin holds 813 million barrel of oil equivalent which may favor the growth of this industry.
- Major players in the industry are Tenaris S. A, Drill Pipe International, Oil Country Tubular Limited, Superior Manufacturing, Hilong Group of Companies, TMK Group, DP Master, Vallourec S.A., Texas Steel Conversion, Inc., Tejas Tubular Products, Inc., Jiangyin Long Bright, National Oilwell Varco.
Drill pipe market research report includes in-depth coverage of the industry with estimates & forecast in terms of revenue in USD million from 2013 to 2025, for the following segments:
Global Drill Pipe Market by Grade
- API Grade
- Premium Grade
Global Drill Pipe Market by End Use
The above information is provided on a regional and country basis for the following:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East
- Saudi Arabia
- Latin America