Craniomaxillofacial Devices Market size over $1.9bn by 2023
Published Date: June 20, 2016 Author: Global Market Insights, Inc.
Global Craniomaxillofacial Devices Market size is projected to reach USD 1.93 billion by 2023; as per a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc. Rising global geriatric population numbers, technological advancements in CMF devices, and high awareness regarding aesthetics among the female population is likely to drive craniomaxillofacial devices market size.
Temporomandibular joint replacement products, estimated to grow at a healthy 11.2% CAGR, from 2016 to 2023, will continue to offer strong growth potential to industry participants. Increasing road accident incidence rate, driven by urbanization & industrialization along with strong effective reconstructive surgery needs will stimulate positive craniomaxillofacial devices industry trends.
Technological innovation such as CMF surgery where a robotic arm assists in the procedure, introduction of bioabsorbable implants, and virtual plating technology for cranial fixation, which should further contribute to growth.
Incorporation of superior 3D-printed implants, increasingly being used for cranial reconstructive surgery, target increasing CMF device adoption with titanium mesh and antimicrobial surface will drive industry innovation, opening up new avenues for companies.
Bioabsorbable material usage for implants minimizes second surgery probabilities, owing to the ease with which they assimilate in the body. These materials could see sales grow from USD 280 million in 2015 at 7.5% CAGR.
APAC, with target revenue set to cross USD 270 million, by 2023 will remain a most attractive regional industry. Latin America is also expected to offer strong demand potential in the coming years, due to significant unmet medical needs and a dynamic healthcare infrastructure.
To access sample pages or purchase this report titled, “Craniomaxillofacial Devices Market Size By Product [Cranial Flap Fixation, CMF Distraction, Temporomandibular Joint Replacement, Thorasic Fixation, Bone Graft Substitute, MF Plate and Screw Fixation], By Material [Metal, Bioabsorbable Material, Ceramic], By Application [Neurosurgery & ENT, Orthognathic and Dental Surgery, Plastic Surgery], Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S., Canada, Germany UK, China, Japan, India, Mexico, Brazil, South Africa), Application Potential, Price Trend, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 - 2023”, please click on the link below:
Key insights from the report include:
- Global craniomaxillofacial devices market size estimates were USD 1.14 billion in 2015, with industry growth anticipation of 6.8% CAGR.
- U.S. craniomaxillofacial devices market share dominated North America, with country revenue being more than 88% of overall regional sales in 2015.
- Europe craniomaxillofacial devices market size is forecast to see moderate growth from sales revenue of USD 227 million in 2015, with Germany and UK being key counteries.
- Metal Fixation (MF) plates and screw fixation dominated the global craniomaxillofacial devices market share in 2015, with more than USD 830 million in sales.
- The introduction of titanium cranial fixation system and increasing efficacy of the devices will drive cranial flap fixation segment growth.
- CMF distraction system consists of footplates, screws, extension arms and distractor body, however, demand will be predominantly driven by its extensive use as a bone stabilizer. This has been further segmented on the basis of region which is decided for the reconstruction into mandibular, alveolar and midface distractor, with overall revenue expansion pegged at 8.8% CAGR.
- Industry competitive rivalry is likely to remain moderately high, due to presence of global multinationals. These companies are incessantly involved in introducing technologically advanced products, with frequent collaborations & research alliances to further widen product portfolio.
Global Market Insights has segmented the Craniomaxillofacial Devices Industry on the basis of product, material, application, and region:
Global Craniomaxillofacial Devices Market Product Analysis (Revenue, USD Million; 2012 - 2023)
- Cranial Flap Fixation
- CMF Distraction
- Temporomandibular Joint Replacement
- Thoracic Fixation
- Bone Graft Substitute
- MF Plate & Screw Fixation
Global Craniomaxillofacial Devices Market, By Material Analysis (Revenue, USD Million; 2012 - 2023)
Global Craniomaxillofacial Devices Market Application Analysis (Revenue, USD Million; 2012 - 2023)
- Neurosurgery & ENT
- Orthognathic and Dental Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
Global Craniomaxillofacial Devices Market Regional Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2023)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Africa