Bench-top Dental Autoclaves Market size worth $78mn by 2023
Published Date: July 6, 2016 Author: Global Market Insights, Inc.
Bench-top Dental Autoclaves Market size is estimated to reach USD 78.7 million by 2023; as per a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc. Growing global prevalence of dental diseases such as dental cavities, and periodontal disease, along with rising patient awareness regarding sterilization and post procedure infection prevention should spur the global bench-top dental autoclaves market.
Rising geriatric population should significantly impact bench-top dental autoclaves market growth, as the elderly population has higher risk of acquiring dental diseases, thus requiring increased dental care. As per United Nations estimates, geriatric population globally was nearly 809.4 million in 2012, and is projected to rise and more than double to exceed 2 billion by 2050.
APAC with significant untapped potential in terms of both needs as well as population, could see autoclave revenue exceed USD 16 million by 2023. Growth is predominantly driven by the countries of Japan, and China, with the former having the largest regional aging population base.
Vacuum autoclaves contributed the largest revenue to the global bench-top dental autoclaves market share in 2015 owing to its popular usage in dental practice. Moreover, these autoclaves are cost-effective and relatively convenient to use.
Automatic bench-top dental autoclaves market should witness attractive growth at 7.1% in the coming seven years, attributed to the growing demand for automation in the field of dentistry yielding faster results without any manual interference. Manufacturers are eyeing China, India, Brazil, South Korea, and Indonesia as potential regions due to presence of large unmet dental needs, and relaxed regulatory compliance compared to U.S. and Europe.
Growing concern regarding burden costs of dental diseases has led the government to take measures towards increasing awareness regarding oral health prevalence. WHO recognizes oral health to be of primary importance, various government bodies are coming forth with awareness programs. For instance, the BDA partnered with Colgate during Oral Health Month 2014 to raise awareness regarding the importance of oral health in children.
Browse key industry insights spread across pages with 15 market data tables & 17 figures & charts from the report, “Bench-top Dental Autoclaves Market Size By Product (Pre & Post Vacuum, Semi-Automatic, Automatic), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook, Application Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 – 2023” in detail along with the table of contents:
Key insights from the report include:
- Global bench-top dental autoclaves market generated revenue of USD 49.4 million in 2015, with 6% compound growth anticipated from 2016 to 2023.
- Mandatory compliance to the guidelines issued by the regulatory bodies has boosted North America regional demand. U.S. bench-top dental autoclave market size accounted for over 80% revenue in this region.
- Pre & post vacuum dental autoclaves market dominated the global sales revenue in 2015, pegged at USD 21.1 million. The segment was majorly driven by its popular use in dental clinics and increase in demand for dental procedures.
- Europe bench-top dental autoclaves market share is slated to reach USD 24.8 million by 2023, contributing second largest share to the market.
- A number of small & medium-sized players can enter the industry for manufacturing small, low capacity autoclaves; however, on the global scale the industry is steadily consolidation with periodic mergers & acquisitions.
Global Market Insights has segmented the Bench-top Dental Autoclaves Market on the basis of product and region:
Global Bench-top Dental Autoclaves Product Market Analysis (Revenue, USD Million; 2012 - 2023)
- Pre and Post Vacuum
Bench-top Dental Autoclaves Market Regional Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2023)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa