Atmospheric Water Generator (AWG) Market worth $8bn+ by 2024
Published Date: December 21, 2016 Author: Global Market Insights, Inc.
Atmospheric Water Generator (AWG) Market size is set to exceed USD 8 billion by 2024; according to a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc.
Depletion of fresh water reserves coupled with growing infrastructure development in developing countries would stimulate global atmospheric water generator market size. Regulatory guidelines towards clean water by agencies such as European Commission and REACH will propel the AWG market business growth in coming year. In the U.S., safe drinking water act was introduced to ensure drinking water quality obtained from aboveground or underground sources.
China is expected to exceed USD 1 billion by 2024. Rising shortage of water supply with uncertain rainfalls will positively encourage the atmospheric water generator market share growth from 2016 to 2024. Additionally, Presence of enormous manufactures market coupled with ease availability of workforce will further complement the industry outlook in future.
Atmospheric water generator market share from cooling condensation is predicted to growth over 30% from 2016 to 2024. Advancement of technology with growing demand for water from dry zones may further complement the business growth.
Atmospheric water generator market demand from residential is expected to install over 100 thousand units by 2024 and is predicted to gain over 30% from 2016 to 2024.Growing demand for large scale installations across residential buildings will favor the industry growth. High investment in construction sector mainly from Nigeria and Ghana will positively influence the atmospheric water generator market share growth in future.
Browse key industry insights spread across 115 pages with 132 market data tables & 11 figures & charts from the report, “Atmospheric Water Generator (AWG) Market Size By Product (Cooling Condensation, Wet Desiccation), By Application (Industrial, Commercial, Residential), Regional Outlook (U.S., Germany, UK, France, Italy, China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, Brazil, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE), Growth Potential, Price Trend, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 – 2024” in detail along with the table of contents:
Key insights from the report include:
- U.S. atmospheric water generator market share from wet desiccation is set to witness growth over 30% in coming years. This technology uses brine solution which results less energy consumption. Government agencies imposed ban on inhibitors used in brine solution which is expected to be hinder the business growth in future.
- Brazil atmospheric water generator market share from cooling condensation is projected to witness growth over 30% in near future. It includes condenser, evaporators, dehumidifier and other compressor components.
- India is expected to witness substantiate growth over forecast period owing to implementation of various government program including National Rural Drinking Water Program to ensure availability of water supply for drinking purpose.
- France atmospheric water generator market share demand from commercial applications is set to growth over 20% in coming year. Increasing demand from theatres, hotels, commercial building and army base camps will further augment the business growth from2016 to 2024.
- China atmospheric water generator market was over USD 100 million in 2015 and is expected to witness substantiate growth subject to rapid urbanization coupled with uncertain rainfall in the region.
- Major players in atmospheric water generator market share include Saisons Technocom, Dew Point Manufacturing, Island Sky, Watair, Ecoloblue, Eurosport Active World Corporation, Konia and Atlantis Solar. Small and medium sized enterprisers rely on third party vendors and distribution network to supply products to the customers.
AWG market research report includes in-depth coverage of the industry with estimates & forecast in terms of volume in units and revenue in USD million from 2013 to 2024, for the following segments:
AWG market by product
- Cooling condensation
- Wet desiccation
AWG market by application
The above information is provided on a regional basis for the following:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America (LATAM)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa