Acoustic Insulation Market size worth $21.57bn by 2025
Published Date: October 21, 2016 Author: Global Market Insights, Inc.
Acoustic Insulation Market size is expected to reach USD 21.57 billion by 2025; according to a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc.
Population growth coupled with high industrialization rate in emerging markets across Brazil, China, India, South Africa, Mexico, and Russia, has generated the necessity for better residential and industrial infrastructure. The availability of economical raw materials and government initiatives in the region are expected to drive global acoustic insulation market demand in residential and industrial buildings.
North America, driven by U.S. acoustic insulation market size, generated over USD 3 billion business in 2015. Positive application outlook from private & commercial buildings and heavy engineering were the key factors fueling regional growth.
Rising consumer affordability among middle-class population in BRIC nations has driven a surge in sustainable building structures. Industrial sound insulation, gyms and workout centers, shipbuilding segments, control rooms, and cabinets hold potential opportunities for industry growth.
Russia industrial acoustic insulation market size is forecast to exceed USD 1.8 billion in valuation by 2025. Increasing pressure for government compliance pertaining to worker safety has triggered organizations to take measures to use insulation for pipes, valves and flanges.
Stringent regulations from REACH to offset the use of toxic substances are expected to pose challenges to growth development. Other restraining factors identified including disposability issues and ill-effects pertaining to product exposure to the customer.
Browse key industry insights spread across 165 pages with 110 market data tables & 9 figures & charts from the report, “Acoustic Insulation Market Size By Product (Glass Wool, Rock Wool, Polystyrene), By Application (Construction, Industrial, Transport), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S., Canada, Germany, UK, France, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Turkey, South Africa, Tanzania, Nigeria), Growth Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 – 2025” in detail along with the table of contents:
Key insights from the report include:
- EU, Eurasian Economic Union, and other CIS countries together make up Europe acoustic insulation market share of over 33% for 2015. Residential re-insulation is among the key contributor in this industry owing to huge untapped under-insulated houses are foreseen to re-insulate.
- APAC, led by China acoustic insulation market size, is set to witness highest gains in transportation, of more than 8%. Strong developments in the automotive industry to offer soundproofing vehicles will drive this application.
- Polystyrene dominated the product landscape and could surpass USD 9 billion revenue by 2025. Dense structure and excellent moisture resistance are key properties fueling product demand.
- Middle East construction applications generated over USD 225 million valuation in 2015. Dubai acoustic insulation adoption seems to be promising due to strong outlook on advanced construction structure and implementing green building regulations.
- Green building regulations include fire safety, air quality, resource efficiency, and sound proofing. In 2014, these guidelines became law and have made them mandatory for new and refurbishment buildings.
- Aerogel and cellulose insulation products is set to witness highest gains, growing at over 7%. Effective sound absorption properties, easy handling, and technological developments are potential features driving product demand.
- Global acoustic insulation market share is fairly consolidated in nature. In terms of revenue generation and geographic presence major industry players include, Kingspan, Rockwool International, Knauf Insulation, Paroc, Owens Corning, Armacell, and Fletcher. Other major companies with strong presence in domestic market are are Cellecta, Roxul, AIM, Twiga, Hush, TAP, Lloyd, K-Flex, SIDERISE, and AFICO.
Acoustic insulation market research report includes in-depth coverage of the industry with estimates & forecast in terms of volume in square meters & revenue in USD billion from 2013 to 2025, for the following segments:
Acoustic insulation market by product
- Glass wool
- Rock wool
- Others (cellulose & aerogel)
Acoustic insulation market by application
The above information is provided on a regional and country basis for the following:
- North America
- Eurasian Economic Union
- Other CIS Countries
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America (LATAM)
- Middle East
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa