Vitamin E Market Size
Vitamin E Market size is anticipated to record over 4.3% CAGR from 2023 to 2032, due to the surging consumer preference for natural and organic ingredients, mainly in the cosmetics and food sectors.
To understand key trends
Download Free Sample
The growing awareness regarding the health benefits owing to its potential antioxidant properties and prominent role in immune support is driving the demand for vitamin E in supplements and fortified foods. The rising concerns over the usage of synthetic forms has propelled the higher interest in natural sources of vitamin E, such as mixed tocopherols and tocotrienols on account of its healthier and more environmentally friendly benefits. The evolving regulatory support for the adoption of vitamin E in various industries will also prove favorable for the industry growth.
|Market Size in 2022:
|2.3 Billion (USD)
|2023 to 2032
|Forecast Period 2023 to 2032 CAGR:
|2032 Value Projection:
|3.0 Billion (USD)
|Historical Data for:
|2018 to 2022
|No. of Pages:
|Tables, Charts & Figures:
|Product, Application, Region
|Pitfalls & Challenges:
To understand market opportunities
Download Free Sample
The surging consumer focus on sustainable practices for vitamin E production and sourcing will contribute substantially to the industry growth. To quote an instance, in August 2022, scientists at Agriculture Canada collaborated with the University of Manitoba to develop a new process for extracting oil loaded with vitamin E from canola seeds. However, the imbalance in supply and demand of natural vitamin E due to limited sources of soybean, sunflower, and wheat germ influenced by agricultural factors, such as weather, pests, and crop yields may hamper the product demand to some extent.
The COVID-19 pandemic positively influenced the industry growth due to the heightened awareness about the importance of healthy immune system and the subsequently rising consumer interest in immune-boosting supplements. The increasing R&D activities in nutrition also led to the introduction of new and innovative vitamin E products. For instance, in July 2021, researchers from the University of Alabama United States highlighted the importance of water-soluble derivatives of vitamin E in exhibiting potent antiviral activity against the COVID-19 infection.
Vitamin E Market Trends
The rising R&D activities for the development of new applications and products of vitamin E and its various forms due to their potential health benefits will influence the industry growth. To illustrate with an instance, in April 2022, research conducted at the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center revealed that vitamin E helps in enhancing immunotherapy responses as it stimulates the activity of dendritic cells within the tumor. Moreover, the increasing research for focusing on the potential role of vitamin E in mitigating the risk of cardiovascular diseases will also contribute to the industry expansion.
Vitamin E Market Analysis
Based on type, the industry share from the natural vitamin E segment, comprising tocopherols and tocotrienols, is set to witness immense traction through 2032.
- Natural vitamin E has gained considerable ground in the field of human & animal nutrition for strengthening the natural defense of bodies against illness while preventing diverticular diseases. To cite an instance, in September 2022, Vilofoss introduced CareFoss E-Force, its award-winning natural vitamin E supplementary product for calves.
- The ongoing research into natural vitamin E due to its potential role in combating chronic diseases is driving innovation and development of new products, further favouring the market growth.
The cosmetics application segment in the vitamin E market will grow at 5% CAGR between 2023 and 2032.
- Vitamin E, on account of ability to enhance efficacy in protecting as well as repairing skin from sun damages, is largely incorporated in sunscreens and after-sun products. To cite an instance, in August 2022, Skincare brand COSRX introduced Vitamin E Vitalizing Sunscreen SPF 50 + for meeting the requirements for broad-spectrum protection.
- The surging burden of certain environmental factors, including UV radiation and pollution is also driving the demand for Vitamin E as a potent antioxidant in protecting the skin from damages. The growing focus on preventing premature aging and skin damages will add to the segment growth.
North America vitamin E market size is slated to show tremendous growth through 2032, owing to the presence of stringent government regulations to limit the adoption of synthetic ingredients in cosmetics and nutraceutical products. The escalating per capita healthcare spending along with the emerging health and wellness trends to counter obesity and diabetes in the region is pushing the popularity of vitamin E supplements and fortified foods. As per CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), the obesity prevalence among half of the U.S. population recorded more than 35% in 2022. The rising rate of vitamin deficiency along with the surging meat consumption will also favor the regional market demand.
Vitamin E Market Share
Prominent vitamin E companies, such as DSM provide extensive portfolio of various forms of vitamin E for covering all applications. These firms are also constantly engaged in joint ventures, new product developments, partnerships, and innovations to proliferate their global presence and match the rising end-user requirements.
Some of the major vitamin E industry contenders include:
- American River Nutrition
- Beijing Gingko Group
- Royal DSM
- COFCO Tech Bioengineering
Vitamin E Industry News
- In November 2022, Royal DSM entered a distribution partnership with specialty chemical and food ingredient provider Azelis. This collaboration strengthened and expanded the latter’s Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare’s lateral value chain across India using the complete range of vitamins from DSM for usage in pharmaceutical solutions.
- In June 2022, major vitamin E provider Kensing and One Rock Capital Partners, a U.S.-based portfolio firm, bought Spain-based Vitae Naturals for foraying in the nutrition, food and personal care sector.
The vitamin E market research report includes in-depth coverage of the industry trends, with estimates & forecast in terms of volume (Kilo Tons) and revenue (USD Million) from 2018 to 2032, for the following segments:
to Buy Section of this Report
Market, By Product
- Synthetic Vitamin E
- Natural Vitamin E
Market, By Application
- Animal Nutrition
- Human Nutrition/Dietary Supplements
- Functional Food & Beverages
The above information has been provided for the following regions and countries:
- North America
- The Netherlands
- South Korea
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) :