Industrial Boiler Market Size By Product (Fire-tube, Water-tube), By Capacity (< 10 MMBtu/hr., 10 - 25 MMBtu/hr., 25 - 50 MMBtu/hr., 50 - 75 MMBtu/hr., 75 - 100 MMBtu/hr., 100 - 175 MMBtu/hr., 175 - 250 MMBtu/hr., > 250 MMBtu/hr.), By Application (Food Processing, Pulp & Paper, Chemical, Refinery, Primary Metal, Others), By Technology (Condensing, Non-Condensing), By Fuel (Natural Gas, Oil, Coal, Others) Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2020 – 2026
Published Date: Jan 2020 | Report ID: GMI622 | Authors: Ankit Gupta, Nikhil Paranjape
At Global Market Insights, our researchers and domain experts use a unique blend of primary and secondary research, with validation and iterations at every stage, in order to minimize deviation and present the most accurate analysis of the industry. The research process begins with extensive data mining, using authentic sources such as trade magazines, technical publications, independent studies along with paid avenues such as ICIS, Hoovers, etc. Primary objectives of data mining include:
- Definition and scope of research
- Market dynamics, growth drivers and industry pitfalls
- Regulatory and political guidelines for the industry
- Demographics and statistical data
All the above factors are identified and analyzed in detail, with their present and expected market impact, which is quantified and used to derive market growth expectation. Market forecast is built using statistical analysis with models built around time-variance, regression and correlation analytics.
Significant emphasis is put on primary research, which serves the dual role or not only validating our findings but also obtaining penetrating market insights, which help us gain more clarity regarding business environment and competitive leverage. Notable participants in our primary research process include:
- Leadership figures such as CEOs, CSOs, VPs etc. in key companies
- Supply-chain participants, distributors and domain experts
- Key customers and B2B clients
Market research reports: Key analytical components
Market Insight Coverage|
Why Global Market Insights, Inc.?
- GMI is unparalleled when to comes to the quality of research and information provided to clients. Our unique methodology is designed to ensure a minimum of 90% accuracy to give our clients excellent value on their investment.
Over 200 experts are available across various time-zones, ready to serve clients for their research needs. Our industry experts help clients to design reports customized to their needs.
An interactive business analytics platform; designed to assist clients in accessing and analyzing market data on real-time basis.Start Your Free Trial