Vital Sign Monitoring Systems Market Size, Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S., Canada, Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Brazil, Mexico, South Africa, Saudi Arabia), Application Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2019 – 2025
Report ID: GMI3207
Vital Sign Monitoring Systems Market size is projected to experience significant growth from 2019 to 2025.
Growing geriatric population is one of the major reasons for Vital sign Monitoring systems market growth. According to United Nations, geriatric population is expected to double by 2050 and reach nearly 2.1 billion. Geriatric population is vulnerable to chronic diseases and are often confined to beds. The rising geriatric population coupled with health problems they suffer from is expected to drive the vital sign monitoring systems market growth.
Changing lifestyle has been a root cause of several chronic diseases. Chronic diseases are the leading causes of death and disability worldwide. According to World Health Organization (WHO), by 2020, 73% of all global deaths will be due to chronic diseases. Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases will fuel the vital sign monitoring systems market growth.
However, installation of vital sign monitoring systems requires considerable capital expenditure. Emerging and under-developed countries may lack the necessary infrastructure for its installation thus creating hurdles for the market to grow.
Blood pressure monitoring segment is expected to grow at a significant pace. Increase in the demand can be attributed to rising prevalence of hypertension. According to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), about 70 million Americans have high blood pressure. Growing number of hypertension patients will escalate the demand for blood pressure monitoring system and drive its market growth.
Hospital segment will expand at a steady rate during the forecast period. Hospitals have a large patient pool and the means to finance installation of the vital sign monitoring systems. Moreover, hospitals are equipped with Intensive Care Unit (ICU) that mandatorily require Vital sign Monitoring systems to be installed. Increasing global health coverage will further augment the vital sign monitoring systems market.
U.S. will dominate North American vital sign monitoring systems market in the forecast period. Digital healthcare adoption has been high in the U.S. Greater access to healthcare in the U.S. is anticipated to drive the vital sign monitoring systems market growth in the U.S.
Some of the prominent players of global Vital sign Monitoring systems market include A&D Company, Limited, Boston Scientific Corporation, Contec Medical Systems Co., Ltd., GE Healthcare, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Masimo Corporation, Medtronic plc, Nihon Kohden Corporation, Nonin Medical Inc. and Omron Corporation. The competitors focus on product launch, merger and acquisitions to strengthen market position.
Vital sign Monitoring Systems market, by product, 2014-2025 (USD Million)
- Blood pressure monitoring devices
- Aneroid BP monitors
- Automated BP monitors
- Ambulatory BP monitors
- Pulse oximeters
- Tabletop/bedside pulse oximeter
- Fingertip pulse oximeter
- Handheld pulse oximeter
- Wrist worn pulse oximeter
- Pediatric pulse oximeter
- Temperature monitoring devices
- Mercury filled thermometers
- Digital thermometers
- Infrared thermometers
- Temperature strips
- Other vital signs monitoring devices
Vital sign Monitoring Systems market, by end-use, 2014-2025 (USD Million)
- Ambulatory Center
- Physician’s Office
- Other Healthcare Settings
The above information is provided for the following regions and countries:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- A&D Company, Limited
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- CONTEC MEDICAL SYSTEMS CO., LTD.
- GE Healthcare
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Masimo Corporation
- Medtronic plc
- Nihon Kohden Corporation
- Nonin Medical Inc.
- OMRON Corporation
What Information does this report contain?
Customize this Report
Our Market Research Reports Include:
- Market snapshot
- Market Segmentation
- Value Chain Analysis
- Growth Dynamics
- Potential Market Opportunities
- Regulatory Overview
- Technology Evolution
- Innovation & Sustainability
Why Global Market Insights?Comprehensive Research
- All-inclusive coverage
- In-depth and granular data (ex: information for 8 to 15 countries, with clients open to add to this list, in each report)
- Penetrative insights & latest trends
- Offers holistic understanding of the market
- Unique methodology
- Iterative in nature to eliminate errors
- Detailed methodology, scope, assumptions and data sources available for reference
- Committed to making a positive difference for our clients
- Given the nature of this industry, we are committed to ensure that our clients get maximum return on their investment in our services
- Every purchase comes with an option to obtain additional information:
- up to 10% of the original cost
- 45-minute analyst tele-call to obtain further clarity on the market.
- Global Market Insights, Inc. strictly adheres to PCI-DSS security norms.
- Only PCI-DSS compliant payment methods used for highest level of client data security
Connect with our sales team